Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Now that I purchased some js and a pair of ones through the app hopefully I'll start seeing some reservations
eyes.gif
THIS!!!!......i wish i seen some reservations with all the $$$ i spend with F'in nike 
mean.gif
.....do you need to do anything else besides just be signed up for a NDC account??...my account says I'm a nike+ member

Villa sold out of the 8 in seconds and after the delay on SNKRS, size 8 and 8.5 both came up as sold out ASAP. Never stood a chance on JJ or FTL plus I lost the drawing on END

Congrats to those who got a pair.. I have the banned 1s... would've been nice to add the black toes to the collection but oh well....

I've never been the type to pay $300 for something that costs $160 after striking out

Last edited:
Villa sold out of the 8 in seconds and after the delay on SNKRS, size 8 and 8.5 both came up as sold out ASAP. Never stood a chance on JJ or FTL plus I lost the drawing on END

Congrats to those who got a pair.. I have the banned 1s... would've been nice to add the black toes to the collection but oh well....

I've never been the type to pay $300 for something that costs $160 after striking out
:smh:

Just copped on eBay for $230 because **** the stress of a foot site. Would rather pay $60+ above retail than sit here for 2 hours hoping I get lucky.

That delay must've helped a lot of us.

I got thru for the first time on SNKRS!  Finally able to get a W on there for my size 9.  Confirmation email just came in too.

Congrats everyone that hit!
yea i was thinking the same thing, cause i hardly ever hit on these hyped releases off the app but today i did

[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Bro they're like $220-240 on eBay right now. Nowhere near $300+ resale like the black toes were.

Just copped on eBay for $230 because **** the stress of a foot site. Would rather pay $60+ above retail than sit here for 2 hours hoping I get lucky.
I want to pull the trigger on there, but I don't want to sift through the fakes..

Got one from local Nike, won one on FTL Reserve app, got another from FTA online, and copped a size 12 for my bro. Moral of the post...don't forget to help others who striking out this AM even if you ate good. I'm probably going to post my 3rd pair here for a realistic price when it comes in.

Last edited:
I jus walked out of nike chicago on Michigan ave... no line no wait. They opened early.. and i copped a gs and mens size. Too easy i still cant believe it.

happy you got them and amen, there are only 14s on there and they rose the price to 240.

Back
Top Bottom