Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I've been able to use Star Rewards at FTA on QS if I'm not mistaken but I usually use mine up a week later buying socks galore! 
laugh.gif

I use my military discount mostly except its a no go on QS

I'm still on the waitlist. Is that pretty much a delayed L? How does it work? My first time using the app. I'm in the Atlanta area.

Anyone know how Niketown Boston is doing the release? They never posted any info on their Twitter.

Just closed out of my FA app and reopened and now pick up location changes...be aware

Their app has been totally bonkers for this release. I have never had any problems before, but nothing but nightmares with it this week. Got my notification to check the status of my entry this afternoon (full 6 min head start), and when it opened the app, I had nothing under countdowns, like I had never even entered! I am fairly familiar with the app, and even have screenshots of my page with all of my stuff selected, and having the full headstart, so I don't think its user error.

Oh well, I was just kind of meh on this release anyway, so I am going to chalk it up to a loss. Hope this doesn't happen on other shoes, though.

any fcfs places in socal i can hit up? ill smoke you out for a spot in line

Last edited:
 Did I add two to my cart on accident or something? I saw 250 GBP for them and I just closed the window. Maybe I should have looked closer... Oh well too tired lol.

Back
Top Bottom