Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

For those who copped on SNKRS via reservation, are these accounts with a significant amount of purchases? My primary SNKRS account has 10+ purchases in the past year and I have never received a reservation for a shoe I actually desired (ie Jordan retro that is not a 31 or massive GR). 

Last edited:
What's the availability of GS pairs like in the US?

I'm so happy I hit for two this release. The best outcome because they're my favourite AJ1.

What you think that countown on the app is for?
mean.gif
LMAO

So mad I didn't hit on a single raffle wtf.. But not a lot of people reporting in From the DMV so maybe tomorrow? smh

anybody in here score a pair of any recent 1 release on the ftl app with 3 min head start? or is that an automatic L? ive only won 1 raffle all year and wasnt even in town to pick up the shoes I won 
mean.gif

Struck out with Nike's Draw.

Looks like it's FTL, online, or bust.

BTW...is Nike NOT offering size 7.5?!

Last edited:
They did a raffle? Online it said FCFS

Yeah you can't always go by the launch locator and I put in one ticket and hit, when I went the employee ddnt even know they had the shoes let alone a raffle :lol: .....that there told me nobody came in

SMH WHAT SIZE YOU GRAB

Guy told me they got 30 pairs

Might come stirday morning or when they release the left over pairs

Struck out with Nike's Draw.

Looks like it's FTL, online, or bust.

BTW...is Nike NOT offering size 7.5?!

No 7.5 at any Niketown either it seems. So probably only will be offered over seas which means that will be the money size unfortunately. So I'm stuck like chuck.

Almost missed purchasing my reserved pair from the Nike+ app, I saw a notifcation on my phone about it ending soon and I was like what a reserved pair??? Apparently 6-7 hours ago in my Nike+ app inbox I had a reserved pair that I didn't know. I'm pretty sure I skipped over that notifcation earlier in the day thinking its one of those "reminder" type of messages for the release on saturday. So in the end got lucky that I checked and was able to order it before the timer ran out! 

Wow post to SN ratio is off the charts batman

Was actually able to get through to Nike to get the reservation after the app wouldnt let me purchase. Took over an hour from the first call though. Good luck to wveryone this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom