Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

For the local Vegas heads, how bad is fcfs at Nike town Vegas? How early do you have to be there to snag a pair?

Man I have yet to camp out there myself but I have heard of people showing up as early as Midnight to start camping for prior releases.

Let me know if you need a Flight 23 code or ftl from Miracle Mile. I plan to go out there later on today to check in.

I went to check-in at the Culver City FTL today and the girl there told me that they wont be getting many there because this release is essentially a re-stock for them after the surprise anniversary release on Oct 18th...

anyone got chicago codes? 
nerd.gif

Shiekh Shoes Northridge: AB4ADC9753

Reposting for the last time.

SoCal Shiekh Codes

Glendale/Glendale Galleria - 9f755a7770

Culver City/Fox Hills Mall - 68183ACBED

South LA/Pico Blvd - BB75DDEF68

Redondo Beach/South Bay Galleria - e941c86f9c

Lakewood - 214b052b1c

Cerritos - 8e8a51d79e

Compton location is the only other one I know that will have a code.

If anyone has a FA code for LA, please PM it to me.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the FTL check in code for Las Vegas? PM me please if you do.

Stay up your countdowns. Seems they'll deactivate out of nowhere. Had to go in and reselect my stores and size. My head starts remained though, store check-in and all.

really wish these 1's were an easy cop, but it seems that the hype on anything AJ1 related is real. i remember in 2001 the breds were sitting on the shelves

usually its just the OG High colors that get this type of hype. Other wise, a lot of 1's actually sit at outlets.

Man I have yet to camp out there myself but I have heard of people showing up as early as Midnight to start camping for prior releases.

Let me know if you need a Flight 23 code or ftl from Miracle Mile. I plan to go out there later on today to check in.

Appreciate (and rep for) the help but I'm already locked in with my local footlocker here in Southern California. My buddy invited me to Vegas this weekend. He got a free room but I'm not sure if I'm going yet...

Back
Top Bottom