Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Let it go fam

1. Everyone already knows og Nike air are money so they ain't going to see 300+ anymore they are staying at 400-500

2. Nike ain't holding carts it's going to be a mad house like them olden days

3. I suggest you hop on a pair that's 350-400 now if not move along jb wi retro these one day
I'm not saying they're going to be retail, and the price I said they'll probably go for was between $300 to $350 after everything cools down

Imagine how big nike's warehouse in Memphis needs to be just to house 1k pairs (I'm not even going to speculate how many they'll release...just using 1k for illustration purposes). On top of all their other nikestore inventory. It'll be interesting to see if Nike throws us a curve ball for the online launch of the AJ7 N7 tomorrow since they just found out bots are a problem on their site.

Last edited:
No they aren't poor but they can't topple the U.S. They have been having money problems worst than the U.S. For past year. They shave the value of their money and perform other questionable things that make other countries not want to invest heavily in them.

Plus they waste money on stupid stuff like "ghost towns" and trying to build a aircraft carrier and failing hard so many times at it
What they are now or more. It's not going to 300$ ever dude look at all other popular NA 1's
Just stop you tried to compare a NA 1 to a retro plus 11 that was mass produced and then a recent 11 that was massed produced, which by the way resell well. Just stop with this silly things
All of this where do u get these low ball prices from? NDC will fail more than half of us.

Of by the way everyone in this tread even those of us with multiples on eBay will be trying for more NDC to pairs. And if hype wasn't bad enough with word out these things moving for the 400-500$ even people's moms and cousins and dads will take a shot at the NDC lottery!!!
View media item 1472639

:evil:

Last edited:
How you gonna say they staying at 400-500 but tell us to buy one for 350-400 right now? get out of here lmao

I suggest you learn how supply & demand works

Good luck on Ndc

And point me in the direction of a pair going for 300 after Ndc release

:lol:

This is one of the reason why we couldnt get a pair.. SMH!
Like I've been saying.  Everyone is rushing to say that Nike's biggest problem is the online sales.  When in reality bots their biggest problem.

It's the people selling **** out backdoors and Mom and Pop shops selling allocations to 3rd parties.  

That's where resellers are getting most of their product.  

Tighten up the distribution channels, take more control of the way retail stores sell pairs (hey if Apple can do it, Nike can too)  and watch resell prices come down.  

Last edited:
Good luck on Ndc

And point me in the direction of a pair going for 300 after Ndc release

laugh.gif
$300
roll.gif
? The amount that the price drops is directly correlated to the quantity that NDC releases. If they release 1k, it wont go down much at all but it will go down.

Again, you should learn how supply & demand works

Last edited:
$300 :rofl: ? The amount that the price drops is directly correlated to the quantity that NDC releases. If they release 1k, it wont go down much at all but it will go down.

Again, you should learn how supply & demand works

:lol: at 1k pair making Chicagos price drop

De-Nile is strong in this one I'm done here

pls point me in the direction of og Nike air prices dropping 100 dollars on resale pls :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at 1k pair making Chicagos price drop

De-Nile is strong in this one I'm done here

pls point me in the direction of og Nike air prices dropping 100 dollars on resale pls
laugh.gif
A price drop is a price drop. Whether, it's $5 or $500. You obviously didnt comprehend that point I was making.

If you dont understand that, then idk what to say lol

Last edited:
A price drop is a price drop. Whether, it's $5 or $500.

Oh my bad I thought your argument was they would drop below 400

Then you proved my point thank you good fella

See everyone he agrees with me

These are staying at 400+

I suggest you guys pick up anything remotely close to 350

A price drop is a price drop. Whether, it's $5 or $500. You obviously didnt comprehend that point I was making.

With all the noise surrounding the lack of available pairs and high resale.....chances are the same wolves are going to cop the 1,000 (or whatever it is) that Nike has on deck.

If anything prices are going to go up.

With all the noise surrounding the lack of available pairs and high resale.....chances are the same wolves are going to cop the 1,000 (or whatever it is) that Nike has on deck.

That has no affect on the supply. 1k pairs is 1k pairs.

I never said they are gonna drop below $400 bruh. You should learn to read better.

Oh so you agree my original statement that people should jump on pairs that are at 350-400 right cause that's what I said and you laughed

Okay got it thanks for agreeing :smile:

Oh so you agree my original statement that people should jump on pairs that are at 350-400 right cause that's what I said and you laughed

Okay got it thanks for agreeing
smile.gif
You said they're 400-500 my man

But no, prices WONT go up after NDC release. They wont really drop much either so it wont matter if you buy it now or later from the resell market.

Last edited:
That has no affect on the supply. 1k pairs is 1k pairs.
Problem is no one knows numbers. Nike could release 100 pairs or 10,000 pairs and people will just speculate numbers as always. Point is they will sell out instantly and price will go up.

Problem is no one knows numbers. Nike could release 100 pairs or 10,000 pairs and people will just speculate numbers as always. Point is they will sell out instantly and price will go up.
But that's irrelevant to the point I was making

Point: it doesnt matter who buys the pairs

[/quote]

I agree. As I posted a second ago HOH only had 20 pairs (whether u believe them or not is irrelevant) that's how many there were selling to the outside. It will be more difficult to cop on NDC with mass people having only 1 site to crash. It's hard when there's multiple sites. Unless NDC drops a HUGE # of pairs. But we will see.

Back
Top Bottom