Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Struck out on my size 10.

i missed out to

what all did you try after you missed the raffle. I called around to a coupe places in Houston to try to inquire about unclaimed pairs but they all were sold out.

wonder if Foot Locker unclaimed ended already

Bought a pair for $330.

I'm not messing w/ this NDC drop. It'll probably happen when I'm working. Not going to stress about it.

$330, it's done, it's over, on with life.

Good luck to those still on the hunt.

View media item 1557588
Shoutout dude who posted those shiekh codes. First raffle I've entered there and I won!! Had to drive 3 hours from San Antonio tx to Houston tx but it was well worth it no way would I b able to pay 400 for these resell !

These are gonna be $750 soon.

Breds are gonna be $1000, maybe more.

I can't even think of the royals.

Last edited:
Finally got caught up in the thread :rolleyes

Glad to see familiar members cook, along with some of the members who pop in once in a while[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Man I just dab a big one & I just pretty much throw in the towel for a second pair

I'm just bless & happy to get that one pair stress free, F it. I pick up a beater pair of '94 / '15 at a reasonable price somewhere down the road

Congrats on everyone that got their pairs todays :pimp:

very salty day today

online sites were crap this morning, got called into work early so I couldn't make it to any spots around the dmv who would have unclaimed pairs smh

just called DTLR on Minnesota ave tho and they have a 5.5 left for my little footers.. man this release sucked so much

These are gonna be $750 soon.

Breds are gonna be $1000, maybe more.

I can't even think of the royals.

964454b2be15ffea0b6540fdc1d0ed0f661083a2fbff81e5eb50e535f01e8085.jpg

But, seriously, I hope not.

LOL at blends. Just came back from their raffle and they had SIX pairs and over 100 people show up. What the jig is that?

i missed out to

what all did you try after you missed the raffle. I called around to a coupe places in Houston to try to inquire about unclaimed pairs but they all were sold out.

wonder if Foot Locker unclaimed ended already

Footlocker pick up window for raffle pairs end at 6

These chicago 1's are better quality than the royal and breds IMO. Leather is butter soft like the laser 1's. First Jordan 1's colorway, definitely a classic.

Back
Top Bottom