Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
in for the entertainment 
laugh.gif

Nike canceling the release due to "bots"? As others said they've known about this. They just want to build the hype and anticipation for one of the top releases of the entire year. As if they aren't already well known

To top it off this thread man.... Makes me not even want them anymore
Don't think so. 2013s were very easy to get.

Hype is making people want to cop NOW

not really ... there will be a release on NDC at somepoint and these 'pears' ain't sitting....given early cancelations it'll be about week (10 days)for the NDC release.This follows a disruptor model for the supplychain of ATC sites -- by the time they give back refunds NDC will announce release for a few days later and the bot sites won't be able to get back a percentage of the biz they had pre cancellation at that same pricepoint.
Makes sense. Repped

Man to ******* be there for the reaction on a guy who just took in 100's of ATC orders and went out to floss at the mall only to get that fateful tweet.

I mean these guys have to have back ups and don't strictly **** with just NDC right?

It's not my mentality it's a fact of life. Every great person in this world has failed at one point or another. Michael Jordan got cut from his High School basketball team, that's an L and he is the F***ING GOAT :rofl:
Ok now let's bring this back to planet earth someone commented to take an "l" on a pair of Jordan's you and I are both on a thread about... I'm not taking the L simply meant I'm still gonna try and cop online...

Back
Top Bottom