Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
i wont find out until friday through email...the wait is killing me

congrats to those that got them.

So the community store in DC gets releases?
Yeah, they've gotten some QS stuff and it seems to get stock relative to Nike in Georgetown...because the whole concept of a 'community store' is new to the landscape I am unsure if Brooklyn will follow DC exactly (getting QS but rarely any HS stuff) or if Nike has a different plan for Brooklyn.

Ibe never camped or waiting in line for any shoe. But I really want these so bad. Any help would be appreciated!! Hope everyone that's wants a pair gets them. GL everyone. If there's any help plz msg me. Or on Twitter @RA00719
bring snax....empty your bladder....

Yeah, they've gotten some QS stuff and it seems to get stock relative to Nike in Georgetown...because the whole concept of a 'community store' is new to the landscape I am unsure if Brooklyn will follow DC exactly (getting QS but rarely any HS stuff) or if Nike has a different plan for Brooklyn.
Ok thanks for the info

Yeah I know Niketown is a given, heard about Nikelab but what about the other spots. Gotta be more than 2 in the entire NYC area. 
There's Roosevelt Field, Niketown in midtown, and 21Mercer (the Lab experience).....Niketown Brooklyn opens tomorrow but I haven't been able to get an answer from @.NikeNYC or @Nikestore if there will be a raffle opportunity at Brooklyn (I got a response to wait and see at the opening).

I will do that bro. Man I'm anxious already. quote name="HipHopSays" url="/t/607957/nike-air-jordan-1-chicago-may-30-2015-legit-check-in-1st-post/9570#post_23422679"

bring snax....empty your bladder....
[/quote]

Last edited:
really ? Interesting...gotta be careful I guess I have bought 2 pairs a few times but with different cards, PayPal or family member cards
Long as you avoid using PayPal on FNL. Had a pair of the 11s in my cart, did the PayPal check-out, soon as I hit purchase on PayPal, got redirected back to FNL to a page stating my cart was empty. Pre-paid CC is the way to go if you're like me (I tend to buy 2 pairs-- 1 to wear, 1 to keep in my collection.)

I only need to be fooled once to know whom not to use as far as specific payment methods. 

endessee got me before,and now,you got  solecontrol who ran away with my pre-order money 
embarassed.gif

somebody plz kick me in the nuts 
embarassed.gif

really ? Interesting...gotta be careful I guess I have bought 2 pairs a few times but with different cards, PayPal or family member cards

Long as you avoid using PayPal on FNL. Had a pair of the 11s in my cart, did the PayPal check-out, soon as I hit purchase on PayPal, got redirected back to FNL to a page stating my cart was empty. Pre-paid CC is the way to go if you're like me (I tend to buy 2 pairs-- 1 to wear, 1 to keep in my collection.)

I only need to be fooled once to know whom not to use as far as specific payment methods. 
Eh, paypal is the best bet for FNL actually if you want to be able to buy once their site screws you. How many Saturdays do we have to see dudes complaining about multiple pending charges and no shoes to show for it? With paypal t hey can charge me 100 times and I still don't lose a dollar on my cards to try to purchase elsewhere. Nothing like FNL eating up 2K in credit that you thought you safely set aside.

Cooked at Woodfield Footlocker for 1 [emoji]127824[/emoji] with only 4 entries :pimp: don't give up hope guys pizza will be had

Back
Top Bottom