Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

#TeamGreenRibbons 
tongue.gif
Seen your comment in the Supreme thread, really man

So my boy who was gona die if he didn't get the chi 1s struck out. Now he's saying they not all that and the value of them will drop. #nochill
giphy.gif

Sounds like everyone who missed out on Frags

:lol:

All this 2015 Chi quality talk is funny

Quality has been there for months now

Frags are still built better than these Chis

That is all.

Sounds like everyone who missed out on Frags

All this 2015 Chi quality talk is funny

Quality has been there for months now

Frags are still built better than these Chis

That is all.

Bruh you hype up frags like no other they aren't all that and before you start yes I have them.

But they really aren't.....Frags are nice but pure hype. Lasers are the top "quality" dogs...

Lasers are nice also
Just wanted to throw out that the quality has been there for months now. Nothing new with this chi drop. All the beasts hopped on this drop though cause it was the "cool" shoe to have so they wouldn't know about previous quality

i think they cancelled it permanently

That would be nuts. Even if that was the case, pairs would have to come up sometime right? Unless they allocated all their pairs to retails stores knowing the drop was going to be canceled weeks ahead of time...

Bruh you hype up frags like no other they aren't all that and before you start yes I have them.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion man

Please don't derail this thread

Glad you were happy with the chi quality

Congrats on your pair

:smokin

Last edited:
yeah frags quality is overrated this "remastered" is just bs they use better materials yeah but the craftmanship is still trash and they continue to increase the price  

Lasers are nice also
Just wanted to throw out that the quality has been there for months now. Nothing new with this chi drop. All the beasts hopped on this drop though cause it was the "cool" shoe to have so they wouldn't know about previous quality
That would be nuts. Even if that was the case, pairs would have to come up sometime right? Unless they allocated all their pairs to retails stores knowing the drop was going to be canceled weeks ahead of time...
they could pop up on a restock a year from now, like the royals and breds, nike can do whatever they want

Unless they allocated all their pairs to retail stores knowing the drop was going to be canceled weeks ahead of time...

That's what I've been saying. Just because they waited until the day before to cancel . doesn't mean it wasn't a pre planned cancellation.

they could pop up on a restock a year from now, like the royals and breds, nike can do whatever they want

Very true

That's what I've been saying. Just because they waited until the day before to cancel . doesn't mean it wasn't a pre planned cancellation.

I'm slowly starting to think this

The other releases throw me off though. Nike hasn't dropped any kicks

What
laugh.gif

If You buy Chicago's because of what the shoes represents, the beginning of MJ's career, the beginning of the best shoe line ever, for the HISTORY of the shoe, you're definitely not a hypebeast. You are a hypebeast if you want a shoe because it's limited and even if you don't like the shoe you still buy it to look cool to other people. Or wear them to take pics for social media then sell them to someone that actually likes them for a ridiculous price.

Not the same at all my friend.
Frags are a nice shoe. But I do not think they are anywhere as nice as the shoe that began it all

If the Highlight Reels and Laneys had a lightning bolt on the side and were a collab everyone would want them and they would be going for 1K + like Frags
roll.gif

Last edited:
Frags are a nice shoe. But I do not think they are anywhere as nice as the shoe that began it all
If the Highlight Reels and Laneys had a lightning bolt on the side and were a collab everyone would want them and they would be going for 1K + like Frags :rofl:  

Laneys maybe

Nothing could save HighLight Reels though

Not even that lightning bolt

Finally unds my chicagos. They are most comfortable ones out the box I've ever worn. I walked a good 5 hrs in Disneyland and loved every sec of it. Very nice quality, the leather doesn't even have a crease on them yet.

Back
Top Bottom