Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Watch the King work.. Keep riding that curry wagon..

We gonna see if we still saying his name come this time next year with them boys in OKC healthy.

I remember the last time I put white laces on something :smh: :smh: :smh: damn kids spilled fruit punch on my first BT 1 pair when I went to the fair.....never again *shakes fist*

Watch the King work.. Keep riding that curry wagon..

We gonna see if we still saying his name come this time next year with them boys in OKC healthy.
We will be.. OKC might have a better team.. But Steph is simply a joy to watch play.. I really don't see how people don't like the dude

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23
I don't know if I should rep or cry fam :lol: srs

Seeing your collection just brings back old memories of my DS OG's and retros that I inherited from my pops when he died, amongst newer retros, that were stolen a few years back [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

I'll just rep and reminise on what I had at one point in time[emoji]128077[/emoji]

You Been Right There Since The Jump Wit Me Fam I Haven't Forgotten :nthat:

In All Honesty, You Are The ONLY Person I Considered Ooping A Double To After Seeing Your Posts Release Day Eve And Knowing Of Your Situation..... Can't Eeeem Front, I Was Happy To Read Someone Jumped On The Good Deed And You Got Your Pair :pimp:

Now We Just Need To Get geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Locked Down :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom