Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Oh You Must Mean Like Giving Up THREE RETAIL Pairs For ONE RETAIL Pair.... :nerd:

:smh:

You're as dumb as they come man haha

Everyone in here knows exactly what I was referring to with those trade specifics

I'm not giving up Frags for Chicagos straight up.

The deal was 3 pairs of Chis for Frags before we knew the prices

People are doing 3 for 1 right now like mentioned earlier

I don't owe you a hook up

Be grateful I even gave you the that option

Now that I think of it, the Frags weren't even in your size lol

Last edited:
bingo....looks like folks are hurt because he can do what the hell he wants to do with his pairs and there is nothing they can do to change that..it'd like they are getting angrier because their comments ain't phasing him...lol.
I'm pretty 100 to the fact that Sole is not hurt, he is just pointing a fact out. If you think he is hurt over one pear, you should peep his collection 
wink.gif

I'm pretty 100 to the fact that Sole is not hurt, he is just pointing a fact out. If you think he is hurt over one pear, you should peep his collection :wink:

His collection ain't ish

Believe it or not, the dudes trippin that he doesn't have frags

Can you not see that?

:lol:

Everyone knew there was going to be hype, but no one could have predicted the prices we are seeing right now. Just sayin, these were going to fetch more than $250 since we haven't seen em in OG form in 13, and knowing from the leaked pics with the 'unlaced og feel', I felt the hype train was just building. 
Yes, no one expected $500 before ndc cancelation, but from recent history, hype (even from this thread), and the resale market, you had to know that you were paying $300-350 release weekend. And that prices were going to increase in the future. With that said, 3 pairs is a decent deal for drags. But the way the seller tried to make it as if the buyer is getting the sneakers for roughly $500 is what's messed up

Yes, no one expected $500 before ndc cancelation, but from recent history, hype (even from this thread), and the resale market, you had to know that you were paying $300-350 release weekend. And that prices were going to increase in the future. With that said, 3 pairs is a decent deal for drags. But the way the seller tried to make it as if the buyer is getting the sneakers for roughly $500 is what's messed up
Nah, I kno I was completely agreeing with the OP. Everyone can do what they want with their kicks, but 3 Chicago's would have been a good deal in my eyes (thought they were gonna go for ~$350 per).

This is fake because you were one of the main dudes if not THE main dude hyping (as always) up resell value on Chi's well before the release. So how could you not know? :lol: Like seriously dude? I wasn't go say anything because this ain't my argument but almost choked when I read this.

They were hyped just like Breds...

No one would guess $500 out the gate. I Forsure thought $300 max just like previous releases like I mentioned

I knew they were going to sell out and pretty much be impossible to get if that's what you're getting at...

But why doesn't this 3 Chicago's for 1 frag still go down??Seems quite even if we take resale prices right now of both. 500 a piece on the Chicago's and frags at 1500.. 3 for 1 str8 up

I care less about anyone's collection....I'm just tripping over the fact that "grown" folks are carrying on like this....I don't collect sneakers, I just buy and wear, it ain't that serious to some folks.

You're completely right man

I feel like a dummy for even responding to these dudes posts at this point

Just not the type of person to take shots while everyone and their mama goes in

:lol:

I have better things to do with my life than take pictures of my entire collection over and over again just to get e-props man

I'm not playing your childish games

We're done here

You stated what you needed to say, as did I

Just drop it

You have the ultimate collection man!

Kudos

smokin.gif
I spy lunar air force 1s.

Forgive him guys...he's from the Eastside...where the boughie Latinos roam. 

You got time to have photo shoots of your frags and shadow pickups but when challenged...its a waste of time?

Back
Top Bottom