Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Leave us guys just one pair 
frown.gif

Good lord those pics are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Definitely hopibg I land a pair

Quality look like the
Is it me, or is the NA insole supposed to be red text on a white bg?

Its supposed to be red.

Quality looks good. Leather looks exactly like the Lasers tho. Which isnt bad but it was mad thin. Hopefully I'm wrong.

^ I'm with you. Leather "feels better" and I'm sure quality is better but for some reason the cuts are very thin. Not like thick 2000 Jordan XI leather. That was one of the best leathers I've seen on a jordan shoe. But I guess this is as best as we will ever get it.

^ hope we get our pairs bro. Frayed leather >>

I'll take thinner cuts if it means more comfort plus good quality... :nerd:

Not necessarily. The texture is great quality but I would much rather prefer the cut to be thicker. At least at the needed areas. That's even better IMO. The lasers have a very weird crease around the toebox guard because the leather is soft as well as too thin. Almost flimsy and RIP if someone steps on your feet

Edit: Like this
b69980af_image.jpeg

Last edited:
^ hope we get our pairs bro. Frayed leather >>
Not necessarily. The texture is great quality but I would much rather prefer the cut to be thicker. At least at the needed areas. That's even better IMO. The lasers have a very weird crease around the toebox guard because the leather is soft as well as too thin. Almost flimsy and RIP if someone steps on your feet
Makes sense, I haven't gotten any of the "remastered" versions but hopefully we get the best of both worlds. 

^ I'm with you. Leather "feels better" and I'm sure quality is better but for some reason the cuts are very thin. Not like thick 2000 Jordan XI leather. That was one of the best leathers I've seen on a jordan shoe. But I guess this is as best as we will ever get it.
03 Bred 12s leather >>>>>>>>

If you want real thick and durable leather just go for the 1996/1997 og 12...they were significantly better than any 2003 retro 12. I know it as i own both. The tumbled leather and shape of the ogs are unmatched.
id rather take a wearable pair than a pair of "holy grail " that you can only look at all day, 

If you want real thick and durable leather just go for the 1996/1997 og 12...they were significantly better than any 2003 retro 12. I know it as i own both. The tumbled leather and shape of the ogs are unmatched.
id rather take a wearable pair than a pair of "holy grail " that you can only look at all day, 

Original XIIs are very wearable. Just so heavy that as good as the leather is, I'd prefer the early 2000s pairs.

Damn these are looking almost as good as the Frags, quality wise. Can't wait, hurry up May! Damn can you guys imagine bred / shadow / royal 1's in this quality
pimp.gif
Please don't compare these to the frags, the ****sellers might try to price these at about the same price as them.

Back
Top Bottom