Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
For anyone who missed out the last few pages of the Chicago thread, this is basically what happened:

46717_funny-gifs-she-is-a-he.gif

You guys are something else you know that don't you (In a good way).  I was taught to give effort at everything you do but to also have fun, this is just a hobby and I'm dedicated to it.  I respect all of the Oldheads, vet of NT, and so on.  I like Jordans just as much as you guys.  Even if I have to prove my worth I will!

Hahaha we all know you love your jays fam. If it makes you feel better we all hope you get your one pair.

Hahaha we all know you love your jays fam. If it makes you feel better we all hope you get your one pair.
Thanks I hope you do too (if you already enjoy them!) rock the **** out of them man or if you just collect put them in a glass case.

Thanks I hope you do too (if you already enjoy them!) rock the **** out of them man or if you just collect put them in a glass case.

I gave my double to my homie who had missed out. Looking to double before I wear. (Couldn't grab a pair of whatever site off that Riddle cause Bill Bellamy is killing me even out of the y2 thread). I can't put Chicagos in the same cycle i put my royals in

Last edited:
I gave my double to my homie who had missed out. Looking to double before I wear. (Couldn't grab a pair of whatever site off that Riddle cause Bill Bellamy is killing me even out of the y2 thread). I can't put Chicagos in the same cycle i put my royals in
That was a nice thing to do and I understand rock one stock one.  Just hope NDC won't be so hectic (as we seen in here today it probably will be) but I have faith I and many others (you included) will get pairs (for a decent price).

Last time I read this thread it was just above 6000 posts I just now got a chance to check NT but was there a pizza party this time aswell?

Back
Top Bottom