Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
charmcitykid charmcitykid These youngsters don't know the deal with the sneaker shields.

Here's just a few examples that might relate to that topic.

Would you wear a dress shirt without ironing it?
Would you wear a pair of slacks without ironing it?
Would you drive your car without washing it?
Would you stop going to the barber shop and start looking all ragged?

The shields keep that fresh and so clean look. Maybe some folks just don't get it....
:rofl:

Can't wait for this release fam.

IMG]

it might, you never know. the hype is random sometimes.
That is true...with that, I do hope they make massive amount of these...or a super limited pair of kicks release on the same day to draw away from these!

Last edited:
charmcitykid charmcitykid These youngsters don't know the deal with the sneaker shields.

Here's just a few examples that might relate to that topic.

Would you wear a dress shirt without ironing it?
Would you wear a pair of slacks without ironing it?
Would you drive your car without washing it?
Would you stop going to the barber shop and start looking all ragged?

The shields keep that fresh and so clean look. Maybe some folks just don't get it....
none of those relate to the topic

never tried sneaker shields, but force fields are the way to go. they are soft foam. i been a vocal advocate of force fields on this forum for YEARS, pretty much since the blatant decline in JB quality so i'm not sure why ppl are getting in their feelings about it or feel the the need to comment on it like this is something new.

obviously the ppl who are getting nice and butt hurt are n00bs, and their join dates and post count supports that theory. thing is, u don't see me whining and crying about those that don't use force fields, do u? :nerd:

i gotta realize NT isn't what it used to be. it is now a bunch of n00bs tryna tell tenured members how things are done (skinny jeans anyone :nerd: ). and the n00bs are in such droves now that it almost feels like us OGs are outnumbered at times. :x i just have to remember not to waste time going back and forth with them, for they know not what they speak of. :lol:

half of these kids that have something to say probably just started buying their own Js in the last few years, then have the nerve to keep referencing "grown man." little do they know i been doing this before many of them were even born, let alone into collecting Js. by the way, there's nothing wrong with being a n00b, because we are all n00bs at some point, but if u are one... KNOW YOUR PLACE!

so in essence, if u don't like force fields, that's perfectly fine with me as i couldn't care less so do u. if u feel like your Js all creased up makes u cool or "grown man" status then by all means get ur "grown man" on. :lol:
i'ma keep doing what i do and that's rocking my kicks while keeping them looking as fresh as possible for as long as possible.

so worry about your own little collections bc i certainly have no issues copping each and every release i want and have been doing so for countless years. u know, "grown man" chit.:wink: :tongue:

Last edited:
i hate that these kids be making me contribute the the derailment of the threads so maybe we can get back to the shoes now...

never tried sneaker shields, but force fields are the way to go. they are soft foam. i been a vocal advocate of force fields on this forum for YEARS, pretty much since the blatant decline in JB quality so i'm not sure why ppl are getting in their feelings about it or feel the the need to comment on it like this is something new.

obviously the ppl who are getting nice and butt hurt are n00bs, and their join dates and post count supports that theory. thing is, u don't see me whining and crying about those that don't use force fields, do u?
nerd.gif

i gotta realize NT isn't what it used to be. it is now a bunch of n00bs tryna tell tenured members how things are done (skinny jeans anyone
nerd.gif
). and the n00bs are in such droves now that it almost feels like us OGs are outnumbered at times.
sick.gif
i just have to remember not to waste time going back and forth with them, for they know not what they speak of.
laugh.gif

half of these kids that have something to say probably just started buying their own Js in the last few years, then have the nerve to keep referencing "grown man." little do they know i been doing this before many of them were even born, let alone into collecting Js. by the way, there's nothing wrong with being a n00b, because we are all n00bs at some point, but if u are one... KNOW YOUR PLACE!

so in essence, if u don't like force fields, that's perfectly fine with me as i couldn't care less so do u. if u feel like your Js all creased up makes u cool or "grown man" status then by all means get ur "grown man" on.
laugh.gif

i'ma keep doing what i do and that's rocking my kicks while keeping them looking as fresh as possible for as long as possible.

so worry about your own little collections bc i certainly have no issues copping each and every release i want and have been doing so for countless years. u know, "grown man" chit.
wink.gif
tongue.gif
This!  And Props to go wit that!

Idk to me there's a difference between natural wear showing on your shoes and not keeping em clean. Shoes are meant to be creased. It's the natural motion of the foot. Do you tho.

NICE !!! the shape on these looks very similar to the 1994's

Hope they mass produce the hell out of these and constantly restock on them

Back
Top Bottom