Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Nike and JB haven't had a hyped release like this all year. Last two that came close were Jordan VI "Infrareds" and Jordan XI "Columbia's". And all summer Jordan's this year are weak releases.
You're right but they could have used common since from the other High OG releases, they could have produced more 1s but they didn't and now we have people who are selling them for almost half a stack and even seen one guy list his for $999.99.

Dang looks like the 2013 are going up to [emoji]128563[/emoji]
roll.gif
Those Chinese resellers know the difference (no racism)?

Last edited:
Man, when Nike does decide to drop again people who bought and sold will be back to grab more. It will be worse than yesterday.

Last edited:
I'm happy the ajkos get no love. Keep it that way, so I can get the B/Reds effortlessly.

Parentally some took my little USC=South Carolina joke seriously; guess they did pay attention because I've known you since joining and you avy says where you're from.:lol:

Im so lost :lol:. Are you talking to me?

Followed u earlier today. Nice pics btw.
Ohhhhhh wait a minute I know who you are now 1985AirJordan my g. Man I'm patiently working my way up the ladder but I'm no photographer. You sir have the gold....toast to AJ1 FAM [emoji]127863[/emoji]

:lol: idk who that is lol. My IG handle is in my signature https://instagram.com/jeromezra/

Sorry to change the subject but speaking of shoes that were easy to get and now are for some reason are very overhyped... But ill save that for the Aqua thread.

I still have my '07 Aqua's I liked them for the color and comfortability, but to answer your question Kanye Yeezus" West wore them So they will be the Jordan V "Grapes" of this year.

just tried these on for the first time tonight an i must say,if this is  what the qt was like in 85' take me back
nthat.gif
..lol nice soft leather and very comfy insole,overall beautiful shoe. side by side put my blk and red (2013),blk toes and shadows to shame,(2013's not to be mentioned here) and to everyone i sent a link to that contacted my boy, ya pairs have been shipped out or on its way,and to anyone else that wanted the link,sorry but he sold out,if i come across anymore for the low,will send links.. hope everyone scores a pair.

You're right but they could have used common since from the other High OG releases, they could have produced more 1s but they didn't and now we have people who are selling them for almost half a stack and even seen one guy list his for $999.99.

I honestly think they are producing more as we speak and will flood the market with random sporadic restocks like they did XI columbia and VI infrared. Resellers did not flourish with columbia or infrareds. Nike is fully aware and resellers are trying to eat off these Chicago's because it's been a drought for must have JB sneakers lately. The VII "Hares" and XI "Breds" were not reselling at 2x retail price.

Last edited:
I honestly think they are producing more as we speak and will flood the market with random sporadic restocks like they did XI columbia and VI infrared. Resellers did not flourish with columbia or infrareds. Nike is fully aware and resellers are trying to eat of these Chicago's because it's been a drought for must have JB sneakers lately. The VII "Hares" and XI "Breds" were not reselling at 2x retail price.
I highly doubt they are producing more pairs to flood the market. I don't think they would start the production line up again after finishing in February. Doesn't make sense to me. I mean s*it if they did i'm sure they would sell out, I just dont see them doing that.

I honestly think they are producing more as we speak and will flood the market with random sporadic restocks like they did XI columbia and VI infrared. Resellers did not flourish with columbia or infrareds. Nike is fully aware and resellers are trying to eat off these Chicago's because it's been a drought for must have JB sneakers lately. The VII "Hares" and XI "Breds" were not reselling at 2x retail price.
Miracle Watts will become my wife if Nike produces more, not to knock your optimism (this release killed mine and my innocence) I just doubt they will man.

I highly doubt they are producing more pairs to flood the market. I don't think they would start the production line up again after finishing in February. Doesn't make sense to me. I mean s*it if they did i'm sure they would sell out, I just dont see them doing that.
agreed. nike has lots and lots and lots of employees making sure every move is calculated. they aren't going to all of a sudden say "yeah, the public likes these... we should make more." Nothing has changed that would make them want to make more.

just tried these on for the first time tonight an i must say,if this is  what the qt was like in 85' take me back
nthat.gif
..lol nice soft leather and very comfy insole,overall beautiful shoe. side by side put my blk and red (2013),blk toes and shadows to shame,(2013's not to be mentioned here) and to everyone i sent a link to that contacted my boy, ya pairs have been shipped out or on its way,and to anyone else that wanted the link,sorry but he sold out,if i come across anymore for the low,will send links.. hope everyone scores a pair.
When did you do this? Why didn't you PM me:

It's been a pretty WEAK year for JB. Why have there been more restocks this year of older Jordan retro? Name two Jordan's releasing from now until September that will have people camp and paying $500 resell? None! Next big release will be Jordan 14 Laney low in Oct. and then Jordan 8 Aqua in Nov. that is a huge 4 month gap period for JB. Lots of restocks will happen this summer/fall. Watch!

It's been a pretty WEAK year for JB. Why have there been more restocks this year of older Jordan retro? Name two Jordan's releasing from now until September that will have people camp and paying $500 resell? None! Next big release will be Jordan 14 Laney low in Oct. and then Jordan 8 Aqua in Nov. that is a huge 4 month gap period for JB. Lots of restocks will happen this summer/fall. Watch!
it wasn't more restocks, just spread out into different days. 

and what are you saying? nike is surprised that people want these? or its a new idea that these would be sought after? "oh man.... they actually want these things. gotta make more" that just sounds ridiculous to me. everyone knew what time it is with these.

Back
Top Bottom