Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
There's some real idiots in here. I know there's many that would put me to shame as far as collections go, but with that said I have the KO's and these 2015 Chicago's and I love them both. My fav model and colorway. Cats in here that call the KO's poor and try to play them like a wack shoe. Need to stop hating and worry about what u like and stop bein a hypebeast and doing things to get other people's attention

ALL OF THIS!

Only Jordans I want the rest of the year are Aqua 8s and maybe Carolina 1s. if the release is anything like this, at least I could pay reseller price if I save now.

Yeah im going for Aqua & Chrome 8's, and Laney 14 low. That's all I want out of this year's JB releases.

That will never happen.
laugh.gif
I'm aware lol.

KOs retailed for $140 and Chicagos $160. What is your definition of a "poverty" pair of kicks?

I've seen KO's at Footaction on discount for $79.00. I had to step away from them and grab my Claritin. The cheap material and knock-off appearance were messing up my allergies and making me sneeze something terrible.

I've seen KO's at Footaction on discount for $79.00. I had to step away from them and grab my Claritin. The cheap material and knock-off appearance were messing up my allergies and making me sneeze something terrible.

Whose mans is this?

Rolling at clowns calling KO's poverty kicks , most of us in here with a 1's collection own plenty of both , (chi's on the way from champs )

Bred Ajko and royal Ajko are rocked often - Ye shrug

Despite the KO bashing, I love me some AJKO's. I'm a fan of the canvas material, and feel it's a great low cost alternative to the super high priced resell AJ 1's on the market, and this is coming from someone who owns a few ds J1 goodies..

Last edited:
Back to the topic at hand.... do we think NDC will change release procedure before (if) they drop the Chi1s online, and if so, do you think they'll test it on a drop of two beforehand? Or will that just give the software warriors time to figure out their exploits?

the KOs reek of something atrocious. fresh out the box these poverty kicks smell like the slums of chicago. 

Lol wut?

You tripping fam but i forget that the current AJ1 "connoisseurs" only collect the new models and sneer at everything else sans Nike Air lmao y'all are too much smdh.

Back
Top Bottom