Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
i cant be 2 salty i did score the concord lows last week on nike restock and same week the bred 11 lows but it hurts oh it hurts

It's crazy that just 2 wks ago I had people letting go of their early release flight23 pairs for $220 and people haggled that. Now $400 is a deal. God help us.
It does. I get the part of why make the next man rich. I personally grin when I seen this date. In 2013 with the jumpman and stumpy mold I passed. The way 1s go now. I made a sound decision. That goes for anyone. All we can do is pray nike does something fast. Release of the year imho up there with 72s and SBB 1s. I like Aqua 8s too. But Charlotte was always in my backyard.

Last edited:
Have a feeling these will drag up the price for Black White OG 1s too.

Just like Bred1s did to Shadows, and Shadows to Black Toes.

Thoughts?

yeah they sellin like hotcakes on tha bay for over 500 . 
its starting to settle down, anything at $500 isn't moving. $450 or less is definitely the selling point. I currently watching 60 plus auctions on ebay for a size 10 and they have been sitting for a while. Looks like the business is mostly coming from chinese buyers with package forwarders. Also, I wouldn't jump on an auction unless the seller knows what double boxing is, a lot of rookie sellers out there. Expect to get a label and tape over shoe boxes. 

Like I said, i got my pair, so it's copacetic. I'm glad you had flake meetups. It's the universe telling you you shouldn't behave like a greedy *** clown.
Im glad you are fine with flaking. Shows what type of person you are. So selling extra shoes is being greedy? Ok buddy.

That envy is leaking through your comments.

Last edited:
It's crazy that just 2 wks ago I had people letting go of their early release flight23 pairs for $220 and people haggled that. Now $400 is a deal. God help us.
It does. I get the part of why make the next man rich. I personally grin when I seen this date. In 2013 with the jumpman and stumpy mold I passed. The way 1s go now. I made a sound decision. That goes for anyone. All we can do is pray nike does something fast. Release of the year imho up there with 72s and SBB 1s. I like Aqua 8s too. But Charlotte was always in my backyard.

Release of the year imho are mags

getting those

View media item 1558407

Have a feeling these will drag up the price for Black White OG 1s too.

Just like Bred1s did to Shadows, and Shadows to Black Toes.

Thoughts?

Black White OG 1's won't stay cheap forever. It's a very wearable color way, and they did right by the quality on these. It's inevitable that these will start becoming a underrated gem.

Last edited:
so what thread are we all heading too next? 
happy.gif

Wow. Finally reached the end of the thread. Thank you for the entertainment all!

Shattered Glass (Maybe), Bordeauxs (Definite), Three Peat, Sweater, and UNC (want the aquas but at the same time don't).  Thats it for me!

so whos gonna cough up that 500 on ebay then send back some beaters and tell pay pal they screwed you over. DAMN IM THINKIN WILD

Guilty of not reading and fast forwarding... the few times that I don't read up :lol: I think it was just too much 100+ pages :x

What did I miss :nerd:

Just a lot of whining and crying mixed with flexing nuts. You know, the usual. I'll say it again, this surpasses frag hype in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom