Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
So you just gonna eat while I'm over here starving with some lemon water? Aight
@Wafflegeist  nah, i'm just lying to my self 
laugh.gif
   had somebody that was gonna help out with ndc, but now that's done....

some of these chicks in these line pics can do "something strange and get a little change" plus a deadstock size 9 to boot :nerd:

i guess i should have also picked up that size 5.5 for $160.00 :nerd:

Last edited:
This mentality is why resellers can drive the price of these shoes up 3x retail. You don't have to give resellers jack. Learn to take an L and move on with life. 

I'm not giving a reseller a dime I'm saying Nike is targeting bots as the issue when bot users can and still buy multiples and resell so again there not tackling the real issue. And taking an L is never an option for me.

They will probably release it down the road. Do you guys actually think NDC can really do anything meaningful against bots? As long as they release shoes online, people will program bots to buy them, there isn't a way around it.
I think if they implement some kind of random drawing with an access code needed it would eliminate their customers buying multiple pairs. Bots can't move forward if an access is require and if you randomly get a shot to buy.

Nike should shut down their social media. They were a billion dollar company before it so ehh.

Once you take the "cool" factor out of shoes, things will go back to how they used to be.

Back
Top Bottom