Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Congrats man! Now go eat! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Preciate that man! Lord knows I was hungry too lol drove around to 8 places for 10 tickets total. Saw several people use their kids to get tickets at HOH so I didn't think I stood a chance smh I never did a raffle before (I normally am forced to do resale [emoji]128548[/emoji]) but this time around I felt like going against the grain.

So far this is the only OG NA 1 I was able to get retail. They now hold a special place in my heart lol

Not a single call to me or the gf so far. So at least I didn't get my expectations up that entering so many raffles would result in a pair or more. At this point I'm preparing my computer and device setup (3 computers, 5 iPads and 6 iPhones) to be ready to go in the A.M. I'm also considering a FCFS spot, but I have a feeling there's going to be ludicrous dudes already camped out before it's even dark tonight. Still might take an early AM drive and check the situation.

Wowza.

Waiting on Niketown Chi to call.  Grrr lol 
embarassed.gif

ROYALS > BANNED > BRED > BLACK TOE > SHADOWS > CHICAGOS
Black Toe and Shadows over Chicagos? Chicagos have a lot more history than those 2. And the only reason people "value" Royals over Banned/Breds are because they never released on NDC so there were less pairs to go around.  Chicagos are easily up there along with Banned and Bred's. These are the correct shoes Nike had him wear that wouldn't result in a fine.

Last edited:
I've never received a winning raffle call in my life. Maybe because I've never entered a raffle in my life lol. I hope the shoe gawds bless me with a call today.
nothing here yet chief... But then again there is **** ton of resellers in this city

True. I'm hoping my only plug comes through. I'm not about that camping life anymore. Getting too old for that.

But there is still hope! FTL's and FTA's have yet to make their calls.

FNL Countryside and FNL Tyrone already made calls this morning.

Last edited:
congrats bro...we were probably feelin the same way bout an hour ago...hope lost...that 7136217238# changed all that...

I know what you mean lol I was sleeping like a stone then my manager called. Of course I went right back to sleep lol then HOH gave me a call like 15 mins later. Now I'm wide awake as can be lol

True. I'm hoping my only plug comes through. I'm not about that camping life anymore. Getting too old for that.

But there is still hope! FTL's and FTA's have yet to make their calls.

FNL Countryside and FNL Tyrone already made calls this morning.
Damn struck out on those too

Are the FA's following the whole Wed/Thurs call back times as listed on their Launch Locator...? Or are some of them deviated from that...?

Not a single call to me or the gf so far. So at least I didn't get my expectations up that entering so many raffles would result in a pair or more. At this point I'm preparing my computer and device setup (3 computers, 5 iPads and 6 iPhones) to be ready to go in the A.M. I'm also considering a FCFS spot, but I have a feeling there's going to be ludicrous dudes already camped out before it's even dark tonight. Still might take an early AM drive and check the situation.

Wowza.
Yeah, not ideal, but given that my position affords me access to all this equipment whenever I want I might as well take advantage now that in-person stuff is looking like a bust.

ROYALS > BANNED > BRED > BLACK TOE > SHADOWS > CHICAGOS

Black Toe and Shadows over Chicagos? Chicagos have a lot more history than those 2. And the only reason people "value" Royals over Banned/Breds are because they never released on NDC so there were less pairs to go around.  Chicagos are easily up there along with Banned and Bred's. These are the correct shoes Nike had him wear that wouldn't result in a fine.

THOSE ARE MY PERSONAL PREFERENCES BASED ON LOOKS AND QUALITY. I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THE HISTORY.

Back
Top Bottom