Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Somone PM'd me that they're picture only has white laces and that they're suppose to be double bagged with red.

WKD did in fact ship UAs. Hell, even FC sold fakes.

NT sold out space jams on a site and we know how that turned out.

Just hate for one of the NT homies to get got. 

Peeps are so salty, they're bringing out the "your preorders are unauthorized" ish

Bruh

I've done seen it all

2 days left till drop and this thread is already too much

:lol:

Yea I wouldn't put too much thought into kixsquare being off. I trust the kid who told me but never really heard nothing bad about them

in my country many pairs got cancelled..this was supposed to be GR release..but instead of sending 40-60 pairs per store..they sent from 4 to 12.............i thought the problem was that nike does not really care for my country..however I saw the manager of Footlocker in Milano saying that they received a very small amount of pairs.. :S I don't understand why Nike did this.........

Peeps are so salty, they're bringing out the "your preorders are unauthorized" ish

Bruh

I've done seen it all

2 days left till drop and this thread is already too much

laugh.gif
Go spend your day at P4P, GROUPIE.

Be a man and @ me instead of sneak dissing.

How am I salty? I got my pair. FOH.

bruh you the groupie bruh, dont be trying to discredit a VALID ONLINE STORE

you are messing with people's livelihoods here
Here come the pom poms.

solecontrol was VALID ONLINE STORE...what happened?

FC is a VALID ONLINE STORE...what happened?

run along now.

ah the post raffle saltiness where we turn on each other 
nthat.gif

all thats left are the "do your homework" pre usa release posts

in my country many pairs got cancelled..this was supposed to be GR release..but instead of sending 40-60 pairs per store..they sent from 4 to 12.............i thought the problem was that nike does not really care for my country..however I saw the manager of Footlocker in Milano saying that they received a very small amount of pairs.. :S I don't understand why Nike did this.........
Don't worry man, everywhere across the world received few pairs. Keep ya head up!

just one pear ,amazing that out all the ones this is the one im gonna have to pay resell on 

oh and fight your own battles

looks like im down to Sharpstown FA(14 pairs so highly unlikely), Willowbrook FA, and Galleria HOH...also Willowbrook SP but someone said they never call so who knows on that one...

still got 7 shiekhs in though... 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom