Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
how does one person get all these tickers

take your family and pets with you ?

Yeah I took my dog. 7 sisters. 12 moms. And 2 dads.

But in all seriousness I just went with my girl. Homie like a few pages back was talking about having like 54 tickets. Same process and same general area. Thankfully I believe we're different sizes

If Your Expecting a Call from HOH Tyler Riverside.....  I feel bad for you! 
mean.gif

It's not Coming!

how does one person get all these tickers

take your family and pets with you ?
It depends on your area. In Chicago, I have about 6 stores within a 8 mile radius that are getting them. 15 miles... Probably about 12-15 and even more if I'm willing to drive 45 mins.

It's very revealing how much some of you guys value your time. With the countless hours spent running around gathering tickets and not even to mention the gas wasted, wouldn't you rather just pay that same amount to acquire a pair in the secondary market?

p.s. this is only MY OPINION (sorry for any feelings that I have hurt)

Last edited:
It's very revealing how much some of you guys value your time. With the countless hours spent running around gathering tickets and not even to mention the gas wasted, wouldn't you rather just pay that same amount to acquire a pair in the secondary market?

p.s. this is only MY OPINION (sorry for any feelings that I hurt)

To be honest this makes it fun I mean it makes this thing interesting atleast in my case what's a story with no drama

You're a joker. I have 56 entries. Spent 3 hours on MEMORIAL DAY driving around and hitting up malls where you could often knock out 2-4 places at once. So yeah, my day off and about $16 for 3 hours of work rather than paying $300-$400 for these? TOTAL. PAIN. I should have just opened up my window and let the bills fly out rather than have wasted so much time.

Lazy jokers firing shots on all the dudes putting in effort this week. Just stop :smh:

You're a joker. I have 56 entries. Spent 3 hours on MEMORIAL DAY driving around and hitting up malls where you could often knock out 2-4 places at once. So yeah, my day off and about $16 for 3 hours of work rather than paying $300-$400 for these? TOTAL. PAIN. I should have just opened up my window and let the bills fly out rather than have wasted so much time.

Lazy jokers firing shots on all the dudes putting in effort this week. Just stop
mean.gif
Am I the only one who would rather pay $300 than wasting a half tank of gas and 4-5 hours? Lol, I wouldnt get anywhere near 56 entries (or half that) with 3 hours to work with. Not knocking your work, just saying what I would/wouldnt do.

Last edited:
That part of PA is the sticks/boonies though .. Middle of NoWhere USA :lol:
for this type of release it's worth it to go to the middle of nowhere.

public transportation. A lot of people don't even go to spend a dime to go to stores.

Lazy jokers firing shots on all the dudes putting in effort this week. Just stop :smh:

LOL....but you get so mad about it though...View media item 844321.....

LOL....but you get so mad about it though...View media item 844321.....
I don't think you know what anger is...

public transportation. A lot of people don't even go to spend a dime to go to stores.
mta cashing out on my nycfam 
mean.gif

No feelings hurt. I also went on Memorial Day since Monday/Tuesday were basically my weekend off for work. I actually don't mind going around to raffle because my girl and I make a day out of it. My initial thoughts aren't "oh **** gas" or "I gotta drive all day". Everyone has their own opinions though. Sue me and my girl for enjoying driving around the Bay Area on our day off and eating at different spots while raffling lol.

Back
Top Bottom