Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Wow 
roll.gif

I have never missed an online release i really wanted. Ever.

With that said im pretty sure ill strike out online come saturday. The new release time of 7am pacific is just going to generate more traffic and a harder time. Those of you who liked the new time are dumb as a door knob.

With the white black colorway the bots broke ndc and had everyone thinking they were sold out but they werent.

Ndc eventually put um back up 40 minutes later and i was able to cop

You would think nike would mass produce this shoe due to it being his first sig oncourt and due to the struggle for the most part it has been to get the other og 1's but from what you guys are saying its going to be like the others?

If i strike out oh well. Just shoes. Not paying a cent over retail

Last edited:
I have never missed an online release i really wanted. Ever.

With that said im pretty sure ill strike out online come saturday. The new release time of 7am pacific is just going to generate more traffic and a harder time. Those of you who liked the new time are dumb as a door knob.

With the white black colorway the bots broke ndc and had everyone thinking they were sold out but they werent.

Ndc eventually put um back up 40 minutes later and i was able to cop

You would think nike would mass produce this shoe due to it being his first sig oncourt and due to the struggle for the most part it has been to get the other og 1's but from what you guys are saying its going to be like the others?

If i strike out oh well. Just shoes. Not paying a cent over retail
So you wouldn't pay $160.01? That's silly...

Where is the a Bulls 1's list for Florida mall ???????
[emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]

im sorry but missing out on these its not an option for me...

i have Royals,Blk/Red,shadows,black toes,Blk/wht.........HOW IN THE HE** IM NOT GOING TO HAVE THESE????????

Where is the a Bulls 1's list for Florida mall ???????
[emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]

florida mall you say...........8)

man sneakerpost was clutch. They were one of the cheapest preorder sites. $20 bucks over retail and have them a week early at that.

Back
Top Bottom