Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
FTL and HOH 34 th St by Penn FCFS even though it says raffle on locator. Opens 8am.

Last edited:
Just came back from HoH and I'm pretty sure that I just saw an employee hooking up his homie. They were putting all of the tickets (including mine) into a shoe box wrapped in a Foot Locker bag. I think he put the ticket on the outside of the box and into the bag to pull it later.

Stopped by culver city HOH around 10:30 and it was closed, went to Santa Monica HOH around 11am and closed also. What's going on lol
Just got back from culver city they were open and on my wa to Santa monica rn

Just came back from HoH and I'm pretty sure that I just saw an employee hooking up his homie. They were putting all of the tickets (including mine) into a shoe box wrapped in a Foot Locker bag. I think he put the ticket on the outside of the box and into the bag to pull it later.

Damn what if it was your size :smh:

Anyone know of the places in the South Bay that are getting them and doing tickets besides HOH v fair and foot action ? Thank you!

Call corp and complain.

7 locked down.. About 25 raffles entered and we have online still. We eating NT fam..

good for you lol, you aint eating, you selling. 

good for you lol, you aint eating, you selling. 

Not really, 1's are my favorite shoe. Might use a few to trade down the road but I'll keep them for the most part. I have 7 pairs of black and whites and didn't sell. Don't assume you know me cuz u don't. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

I admit I'm a hoarder but I can't help it with 1's. And yes, I do wear them..

2001 Royals x 1
2001 Breds x 1
Royals x 2
Breds x 5
Black Toe x 8
Blkwhite x 7
Shadows x 2
Knicks x 2
Chicago 13' x 2
DSM x 3
Banned x 2
QX China x 2