Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I think once these and the Shattered Backboards drop the 1 craze dies down quite a bit. Which makes me a little sad if there are fewer 1's coming out but glad not to deal with the BS. I've got 17 pairs of 1's already and I think the Carolina 1's will be much easier than these, so I'm just looking to get through this weekend!

My thoughts exactly... Word for word.. Just wanna get through this and get my carolinas. I may entertain the shattered backboards but if its mission impossible they can have em.. I just need these and the carolinas.

Your gonna be good bro. Don't even worry.

Nah it wasn't that big of a deal. I had the day off and we did some other shopping. 5 hrs of work and $20 in gas is well worth it. I never do these raffles but this shoe is worth it to me, being my first retro in '94.

What are you gonna do if all 54 call you lol

If you're trynna go get raffle tickets at culver city mall. Only foot action has any left. Footlocker and finishline are done

Done for the day or they'll have some more tomorrow?

Finishline is done period they did a limited release of tickets. Footlocker is done for the day but the guy told me he only had like 10 tickets left so I think they might be done altogether

We told y'all it would be hard

Anyone who was actually around for royals and black and reds knew it.

The problem was that you had random new people who obviously had no experience with the hyped NA 1's coming in saying things would be easy if you did your homework.
EXACTLY!!! This is a remaster of an OG colorway. OG shape and premium leather. Combine that with the popularity of the colorway and the fact that Nike never GRs Jordan 1s. Cmon man. Yall should have known. That's why I hopped on a flight 23 pair asap. Wasn't playing games with this release. The hype for 1s has built as Jordan brand intended. Nobody was wearing these *****. Chicks used to try to play me saying I'm rocking DUNKS. And yes I rock dunks too. People don't know a good shoe when they see it Now they all want a pair. I stood in line for black/gold patent leather all night and missed by 1 person at NBA Store. I struck out on freaking frags. Hype beast need to stay away and keep thinking these are just DUNKS.

Culver city and del amo did limited tickets
Yeah got there too early for the Culver City FNL...for there at 10am but didn't want to wait since I had many stops to go. I did managed the Del Amo FNL though.

Good luck man. It's going to be tough.

Nah it wasn't that big of a deal. I had the day off and we did some other shopping. 5 hrs of work and $20 in gas is well worth it. I never do these raffles but this shoe is worth it to me, being my first retro in '94.

I'm not sure I could even buy all 54 in time. But if I did I'd let NT know and size 11's would be eating well. Then I'd go buy a lotto ticket

Niketown (NYC) was telling folks to check twitter....and nothings popp'd so far from nikestore or nikeNYC on twitter. Just folks asking when it would be announced and limits versus 'household'' orders...responses from nikesstore has been directing folks to the 'public' SNKRS app. I'm going to the opening of the new Niketown in Brooklyn on Thursday and hopefully I'll find out something substantive. I will say the Niketown was ambivalent about the corks and I just made sure to show up the day of the drop at opening copped a pair eventhough the days leading up to it SAs/floor managers were unclear if they would get it.

Niketown LV saying the same thing to check back on Twitter for updates.

is this a jb forum phenomenon or am i out of touch w nt, but jesus the open talking bout bots and atc is nuts
This release is really bad because supply is so low... I wouldn't be surprised if we some real sneaker violence over these next weekend. At least with XIs there were a good amount to go around but these are overly-hyped and pretty limited.

I'm not sure I could even buy all 54 in time. But if I did I'd let NT know and size 11's would be eating well. Then I'd go buy a lotto ticket
I wear 11 fyi 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom