Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Got 2 raffle tickets for the Chis today, and I bagged a nice bodied Dominican MILF in my bred 11 lows lol. All in all, I say it was a productive day.

Tomorrow, 2 more raffle tickets.

Wednesday, 1 last raffle ticket

Even with 1 guaranteed, still made my rounds today.

View media item 1549028
izfGnpC.gif

Now i can relax and cook (on the grill this time).

Went to my local spot, they said there getting a limited amount smh. really thinking about coughing up the 250 for this preorder  

Ok. You're entitled to believe what you want. I'm just going to say this...I know firsthand how these were shipped and received to HOH & FTA. They were sent directly from Nike:12 to a box. 18 is off. DTLR is not the same company.
Mostly all 1's fit the same IMO but these fit more like the Laser 1's due to it being the same remastered mold.

I'm not "guessing" or "assuming", I know first-hand what quantities MY local HOH gets on every release. And I never said they were the same company, I'm just telling people what I know.

I'm not here to argue though. I'm just glad people locally don't mess with 1's real heavy. Gonna be an easy one ... 8) 8) 8) ...

Went to my local spot, they said there getting a limited amount smh. really thinking about coughing up the 250 for this preorder  

Where are you preordering for $250?

Anyway, Serramonte Mall in Daly City had nobody in line going for tickets.

Only other time I've went in for raffle tickets was for bred XIs and they had lines going out the door, so it was unexpected.

what store at lakeside is getting them? It didnt show up for HOH/FTL store
Check the Locator again FTL pulled up like 4-5 stores in the area!

yea Lakeside mall doesnt have ticket procedure, im assumign that means no release. twelve oaks does which i will do since i went there in person and talked to them last week. telling me no hype :lol:

So Champs aint geting these smh, told me only FTL and FTA drop smh. Decreases my chances. Gonna try to get my brother to enter raffles with me lol I need all the chances I can get

Jus signed up for the raffle there was no line either but it was pretty late like 2 ish. I'm gonna be optimistic about it. If it's meant to be its meant to be.

yea Lakeside mall doesnt have ticket procedure, im assumign that means no release. twelve oaks does which i will do since i went there in person and talked to them last week. telling me no hype
laugh.gif
Check The Crossroads Mall FTL in like KZOO or somewhere over on the westside of the map

Back
Top Bottom