Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Soooo there are only two stores in my area getting these. Dtlr and JJ but dtlr might do fcfs they weren't sure. A lot of 1's sat down here previous releases so i might be good

For the record, Shoe Palace at Serramonte and I assume bay area all do raffles the week PRIOR to release week. So for Chicago's I am going to bet they already handed out raffle tickets last week.

I haven't gone in on raffle tickets since Legend Blue's, but unless they changed something they probably already gave them out. I've never won anything from that store btw, a few managers were fired for rigging the raffles and having deals with reseller friends.

Soooo there are only two stores in my area getting these. Dtlr and JJ but dtlr might do fcfs they weren't sure. A lot of 1's sat down here previous releases so i might be good

Previous release as in black & whites? I wouldn't use that as a measuring stick.. I'd say a little less than bred/royals as far as hype.. This is the OG form of the first game worn Jordan

Last edited:
For the record, Shoe Palace at Serramonte and I assume bay area all do raffles the week PRIOR to release week. So for Chicago's I am going to bet they already handed out raffle tickets last week.

I haven't gone in on raffle tickets since Legend Blue's, but unless they changed something they probably already gave them out. I've never won anything from that store btw, a few managers were fired for rigging the raffles and having deals with reseller friends.

No, my boy that's out there said its tomorrow and Tuesday.

That's why I'm going on Tuesday.
The only thing that 'worries' me is stores "running out of tickets", just like what happened to the Columbia 11s last year (although I believe that was a special case where some FNL were instructed to only give out a certain number of raffle tickets...

Previous release as in black & whites? I wouldn't use that as a measuring stick.. I'd say a little less than bred/royals as far as hype.. This is the OG form of the first game worn Jordan
Nah not just those. Black toes ,white/blacks, shadows, bred lows I mean I know those don't compare but the hype on 1's in my town isn't really that crazy plus I think everyone is hurting from the bred lows and hares

I'm be at the mall first thing to avoid the shopping rush and to make sure they I don't miss the raffles by them running out of tickets

Last edited:

The only thing that 'worries' me is stores "running out of tickets", just like what happened to the Columbia 11s last year (although I believe that was a special case where some FNL were instructed to only give out a certain number of raffle tickets...
I had 2 FNLs tell me the ran out of tickets for the Bred 11 Lows on the first day of raffles just a few hours after opening. Im sure same crap gonna happen for these 1s

Last edited:
Any raffle codes for the Houston Shiekh stores?? I have a brother down there that will pick up but he have no clue about shoes haha...

Back
Top Bottom