Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Me too ^ But mostly all the services were struggling early and recovered later. I wouldn't pay $50 for a cart for this but to each his own.

Yea I saw a lot of praise in their mentions. They were carting a bunch of 11s hours after release. Was jus askin. Thought $50 was steep but he guaranteed money back plus a free cart for a later release...sold out before I could really make a decision. Oh well...

$250 a good price for pre order?
nerd.gif

I've never preordered in my life. i have no clue who to trust if ill get them, or if they'll be legit when they arrive. 

Same here. Never even used a bot or ATC but I'm probably crossing to the dark side for this drop. So lost on where to go lol

Same here. Never even used a bot or ATC but I'm probably crossing to the dark side for this drop. So lost on where to go lol
same here. id rather pay 50 bucks extra for peace of mind on a preorder than two hundred extra on a missed release reseller

atc and preorders are like a scratch off ticket...you might win, you might lose but you dont win if you dont play. at least you get your money back unlike the lottery.......ill play

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom