Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
At this potion I wouldn't do it. Do the most to try get for retail then if not, catch someone reselling the day of. They'll prolly b askin 325-350. And the price will only go up after...

Cash isn't a problem just wanna get the lowest deal possible. I will garb a bunch of tickets Monday and Tuesday. But I just have a feeling I'm going strike out everywhere for retail including online.

At this potion I wouldn't do it. Do the most to try get for retail then if not, catch someone reselling the day of. They'll prolly b askin 325-350. And the price will only go up after...

Cash isn't a problem just wanna get the lowest deal possible. I will garb a bunch of tickets Monday and Tuesday. But I just have a feeling I'm going strike out everywhere for retail including online.
Hmm well jus do both. Have that preorder as a backup. Then get the raffle tix. If you strike out on raffles you got the preorder, hopefully. If come up on both you'll b able to sell easily...have as many plans as possible...

Wonder if this release is going to be like the blacktoe's on finishline? Where they had somewhere between 74 to 120 total for the website. Not per size total, total period. Hate how they do the O.G. retro 1's this way. What is the reason why they do it?

2 pears minimum! Went to HoH today to pick up a couple pairs of the bred 11s and asked if I could check the Chi's out in hand. Employee said if it wasnt Saturday and wasn't so busy, he would've brought them out. Gotta go back Monday to sign up for raffles 
frown.gif
 Man I hope they pull my ticket
laugh.gif
 I mess wit HoH cuz they honor Military discount on new releases. Can't say the same for all the other shoe stores in the mall 
mean.gif

This release got me stressed out. I paid a dude on here 210 to hold my pair down because he said he could hook it up with no problems at all, but apparently couldn't come through after all, so he refunded me. No beef with him for it, but this release has got me paranoid lol. Gotta scoop at least one pair though..hope I can score for retail somehow someway.

This release got me stressed out. I paid a dude on here 210 to hold my pair down because he said he could hook it up with no problems at all, but apparently couldn't come through after all, so he refunded me. No beef with him for it, but this release has got me paranoid lol. Gotta scoop at least one pair though..hope I can score for retail somehow someway.
Size?

Last edited:
My local HOH got to 2 to 3 fsr. The state of South Carolina is not getting them. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

#Team10thru11

Got a real good pair of toenail clippers on deck! Ctfu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom