Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
If I don't get these I'll be how 2Pac was on September 13, 1996
mean.gif

wonder how the 11 low release will go today. hate the captcha

Damn, these are the only ones I wanted to get since I was never able to have OG or retro 94 AJ1's when I used to collect. Are these going to be hard to find? Sorry I've been out of touch for a while..

That red looks so dam dark in the Nike photos eeew hope it's just the lighting

Sheesh only two footlockers and two footaction a driving distance away from me will have these :frown:

Last edited:
My connect isn't coming through and I'm definitely not winning a raffle, does anyone know of a store in socal thats doing fcfs? please pm if you do.

That red looks so dam dark in the Nike photos eeew hope it's just the lighting

Sheesh only two footlockers and two footaction a driving distance away from me will have these :frown:

Its the lighting

They exactly how Chicago 1s should look

Personally I dont see any flaw on the shoe

yall will see once you get them in hand

the leather soft and nice

the padding is good

and the best part is that tongue....it feels so soft and comfy like a SB tongue

Last edited:
Think they're doing FCFS because there's no release procedure on the release locator
Whenever Niketown NY does their raffle..be there or be square. I've had 100% success there for 3 raffles..blk/infrared 6,legend blue 11, and today's bred 11 low. ( they did the bred 11 raffle this past Wednesday. .so maybe this wednesday they'll do one for the Chicago 1s? ) Subscribe to NTNY's Twitter to keep posted on what day they decide..if they do a raffle at all. It could be FCFS

Back
Top Bottom