Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Copped 01 royals all day at the outlet back in the day for $80...

No one cared for ones back then.

Soon, it will drop in value again.

Cycle

Copped 01 royals all day at the outlet back in the day for $80...

No one cared for ones back then.

Soon, it will drop in value again.

Cycle

With the way JB is pumping out this trash, I expect the true sneaker lovers to be in the game intermittently. Everyone else gonna get out of the game as this fad passes.

I thought the resell prices on Royal's were higher than others due to a combination of availability and allocation. They never officially dropped on NDC as well. They appeared on a restock, but how is that consider a restock if NDC never originally released them online in the first place?

Fixed.

While most of us will agree that they were indeed trash, the 2013 version still counts as a retro tho. As other's have mentioned, they did very well at retail. Seen a lot of people trying to move them as of late. I'd be doing the same, if I bought those POS's.
laugh.gif

Also, the resell on the Royal's and Bred's were pretty high straight out the gate. Those prices now are pretty much considered "Fam price's" nowadays tho.
sick.gif
mean.gif
Yeah I guess I should have rephrased that. When I saw the 2013's it was like holding a plastic shoe in my hand. It didn't count as a retro for me at least. 

I'm saying price on these will be $320+ when they come out these are hyped as it is and people will defiantly be buying more than 1 pair

The price of those plastic jumpman ones from 2013 is over $200, so I hope dudes don't think that $300+ is unreasonable if you miss out.

These will hit 300. Ppl are amped bout these. Quality as well.
Although white tounge tends to lead to less resell them black tounged 1s

They can can hit a a grand, doesn't mean anyone has to pay it. If these are a must have for you, minus whale start selling off stuff now. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

They can can hit a a grand, doesn't mean anyone has to pay it. If these are a must have for you, minus whale start selling off stuff now. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Good time to jump on steals for other kicks is now, people need money to cop Hares/Breds/Chis 

Back
Top Bottom