Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I wonder how a tongue swap on these would look?:nerd:

Maybe Taking the Black Tongue's off some Highlight Reels and throwing them on these.

I been thinking the same thing. Just waiting to see how the tongues line up first and then perhaps purchasing down black paint.

JB did a "remastered retro" why do you want to change things up now?
what 
laugh.gif

if you're referring to raab's post he's just imagining how chi's would look like if he swapped the tongue with those of the Highlight reels 
nerd.gif

Black toes were pretty hard to obtain in my area. my boy got them from re-release at Nike Factory store after 4 hours of line up.

lets stop talking about black toes

only 1's i dont have and im not paying for em either :lol:

Were blk toes a few years ago a GR? That's the one OG Nike Air 1 I can remember that was fairly easy to obtain...

Black toes were hard for me to get. Not all the stores got them and I had struck out on all the raffles I had entered. That morning I had struck out online too. I called Niketown to see if they had any unclaimed pairs in my size from the twitter rsvp and luckily the employee told me they had some, I immediately took off to the store and was able to cop an unclaimed pair.

This topic makes me wonder what happen to closet collector and weekenddrop?

And is it a coincidence both are no longer

If you're concerned about having $200-300 tied up then maybe you shouldn't be spending that money and focus on the more important things in life.

Said just like a reseller :lol:

Regardless of the pre order prices fam, we all know these are not gonna resell for 300, give it 6months theyl be up near shadows prices. Quit fooling yaself, these aint no black toes

I have no clue what you were trying to say with this.

I just checked TCC is still up and running unless you talking about someone diff?

You NT dudes and lurkers are ridiculous man. He was posting that as a joke and you guys actually went and bought em. :smh: :smh: :smh:

You NT dudes and lurkers are ridiculous man. He was posting that as a joke and you guys actually went and bought em.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Who went n Bought them??

NOT I

I'll wait for those cats to come back here with that, "They Cancelled my Order Post in a month or so"

Pizza Gang Dead? 
we here b and we all eating 
You NT dudes and lurkers are ridiculous man. He was posting that as a joke and you guys actually went and bought em.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
my man gonna finesse all these NTers and run off to the bahamas 
roll.gif

let alone why would some dude post his PP balance after he took preorders, just shady imo

Last edited:

let alone why would some dude post his PP balance after he took preorders, just shady imo
Exactly! THIS

every other Shoe Store Owner PReORDER etc etc etc PAYPAL store wouldn't do that

and then add [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] laughing faces like he Got OVER

SHAAAAAAAAAADY like SLIM

Back
Top Bottom