Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Well the Jordan 1.5 Chicago was actually worn on court by MJ (even if it was for only half a game ot whatever)

Other option would be 2013 chicagos that resale for much less than the 2015s

Yeah a 2013 pair tongue-swapped with a pair of 1.5s might be the way to go.

Yeah a 2013 pair tongue-swapped with a pair of 1.5s might be the way to go.
Well the 1.5 has a black Nike Air tag and yellow padded tongue, might not be the look you want but again, yellow padding was present on the 1985 release of the Chicagos. The black tag.. Bope lol

Well the 1.5 has a black Nike Air tag and yellow padded tongue, might not be the look you want but again, yellow padding was present on the 1985 release of the Chicagos. The black tag.. Bope lol

Yeah good point haha I would still need to paint the tag. I feel like wearing the 1.5s would be like wearing fakes because of the mismatched sole. I'm wondering if the amount of work to customize the lazers is worth it. Maybe I'll just have to settle for 2013s as is haha

I hate how every time there's a restock, SNRKS app never notifies me. Though all my notifications for it are turned on. I have a feeling that this will turnout like the NL supreme drop for me. Where i have multiple tabs open and i'll be in line for like an hour, to see the OOS. Just say its OOS already nike.

For using my color font.

not srs

Last edited:

oop me that!!

ill gift 200 right now
laugh.gif

Copped a pair through SNKRS, this is an emotional win for me. I felt like I been 0 out of 50 tries on restocks for the longest. I guess luck finally came my way for this one. Went through via Twitter link at first but after about a couple mins I remember to go on the SNKRS app and somehow got through on there.

I pulled the same move. I just always happen to remember that SNKRS usually comes through for me vs the desktop site.

believe t

karma my friends, karma, resellers killing the game, give someone a good deal that will come back around full circle has already happened a dozen plus times with myself.
I OOPed someone Black Lance Mountains for what I paid for them, and ooped others as well

I never got anything back

Point is if I resell something to someone I have no problem paying resale myself from the person I sold too

Nike never cared about resellers or bots. They still don't. "Commitment to Fairness" is just another marketing term. The only commitment they have is maximizing profits and that is achieved through hype.

I OOPed someone Black Lance Mountains for what I paid for them, and ooped others as well

Point is if I resell something to someone I have no problem paying resale myself from the person I sold too
nope thats not the point, good try though brother

Nike never cared about resellers or bots. They still don't. "Commitment to Fairness" is just another marketing term. The only commitment they have is maximizing profits and that is achieved through hype.
AMEN PREACH!!

believe t
karma my friends, karma, resellers killing the game, give someone a good deal that will come back around full circle has already happened a dozen plus times with myself.

I tried to opp someone ways back. I bought it for them. Planned a meet up, but at the end the guy was able to get it on his own. I wasted 1hr communicating and waiting, and ended up driving back to return the pair since resale wasn't worth my time. Lesson learned there.

Back
Top Bottom