Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

TRU, is this from that youtube dude? Give up the connect so we all don't get got.
Yeah, its me man AirSakuragi from YouTube.  This was a picture floating around on IG and Twitter, I don't have them...yet.

I got them legit checked and everything and the quality seems too good for fakes, I am constantly trying to post pictures on Facebook groups and everyone said legit as well. If they are indeed fake i can easily get my money back. But the quality is too good to be true the toe box is just like my fragment 1s and not stiff .  
Super replicas (remember the Concords) but I can't say, don't want to falsely accuse.

Listen if they are indeed fake I will be the first to say it currently getting all legit checks and since I paid invoice I am in the clear

Listen if they are indeed fake I will be the first to say it currently getting all legit checks and since I paid invoice I am in the clear
Thats good, if you have a YouTube channel do a comparison video or post on NT on the ones you get on RD and those you have now.

I heard PayPal buyers protection last 6 or so months, is that true?

Last edited:

Thats good, if you have a YouTube channel do a comparison video or post on NT on the ones you get on RD and those you have now.

I heard PayPal buyers protection last 6 or so months, is that true?
yup that is true but as a broke college student who wanted these and my birthday is in 2 days I would much rather have my money back than wait 2 months you know? 

yup that is true but as a broke college student who wanted these and my birthday is in 2 days I would much rather have my money back than wait 2 months you know? 
True, I can relate with you on college; just make sure you save your money to get these on RD.  I'm sorry about that man.

I got them legit checked and everything and the quality seems too good for fakes, I am constantly trying to post pictures on Facebook groups and everyone said legit as well. If they are indeed fake i can easily get my money back. But the quality is too good to be true the toe box is just like my fragment 1s and not stiff .  View media item 1481772

no offense but fakes are very very very good these days.

lot of high quality fakes of these out, not sure where you can even find a legit pair right now 2 months in advance.

High quality fakes are out.. Be careful who you "preorder" from

The lace bags are still too big like the other early OG Jordan 1 high fakes
nerd.gif

View media item 1482194Believe me guys I'm still in fence a lot if people saying legit like kicksworth, but still I am not saying either yet. If they are fake I would just want my money back probably going to ship to sole supremacy to find out. If these are fake then quality is better than some Jordan's I shut you not

Last edited:
My opinion is that even though they look real solid, the frag fakes goin around now tell me this release will be one of the toughest to tell easily. That said if you got that pair for a real good deal, id keep em and grab a legit pair rd. Wear thise u got now to the ground and save the legit for backup. Its not a sin to wear those unless you need to impress some sneaker snobs. Now if you had some of those other fakes like royals, pfft those are turrible.

Lmao y didnt u just wait till rd? Whats the point of paying xtra and legit checks left n right? Shipping to ss only fr a legit check?

Believe me guys I'm still in fence a lot if people saying legit like kicksworth, but still I am not saying either yet. If they are fake I would just want my money back probably going to ship to sole supremacy to find out. If these are fake then quality is better than some Jordan's I shut you not
Not an expert on this shoe but  the white stitching is kinda off. They are loose and uneven in lenght. 

Last edited:
My opinion is that even though they look real solid, the frag fakes goin around now tell me this release will be one of the toughest to tell easily. That said if you got that pair for a real good deal, id keep em and grab a legit pair rd. Wear thise u got now to the ground and save the legit for backup. Its not a sin to wear those unless you need to impress some sneaker snobs. Now if you had some of those other fakes like royals, pfft those are turrible.
yea but if I spent the money on something and can get it back after told they were real I would want to do that.

I would agree that they look suspect but sadly, everything does these days. The black portion of the ankle padding looks off and the way the red leather is cut around the toe looks a bit off as well. Patience everyone, May isn't far away.

also my ones have the grey under the sole with the hole punched in it, like  I said I'm not def sure when I found out I will put the guy on blast and return the shoes guys. Everyone told me legit on facebook which is why I am no concerned 

Right, you can't really get a solid legit check when the real shoe isn't even out yet. The odds aren't in your favor, though.

Back
Top Bottom