Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
My homie ended up trading his Shadow 1s for my FIFA 15 lol. 1s one of his favorite model too. But yeah everybody come hang out with me in Chicago lmao.

wow thats awesome then.

Tbh they the ones who got me into sneakers lol. When I picked up my Chi 1 pair in May, he wanted a pair but he not bout that raffle life lol. So this was my 3rd pair & he's got a fight coming up Oct. 16 so I figured I'd help my homie out. Never been one to try to get over people like that.

My homie ended up trading his Shadow 1s for my FIFA 15 lol. 1s one of his favorite model too. But yeah everybody come hang out with me in Chicago lmao.

You cant even offer him FIFA 16s?[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] jk man!

Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on over at Nike?  Word is, for the UNC release this weekend, Nike is doing a regular release through twitter link and Nike app.  Meaning BOTS will be blasting the site per usual.  What the hell was the point of the raffle and delayed releases if they're going back to the same garbage system!?!?

Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on over at Nike?  Word is, for the UNC release this weekend, Nike is doing a regular release through twitter link and Nike app.  Meaning BOTS will be blasting the site per usual.  What the hell was the point of the raffle and delayed releases if they're going back to the same garbage system!?!?

....cause Meg now has Jen to sort out the tomfoolery

Just checked UPS tracking from NDC. I hate UPS, my house is always last to get a package delivered. Lately they've been dropping by around 7:00 pm.

Just checked UPS tracking from NDC. I hate UPS, my house is always last to get a package delivered. Lately they've been dropping by around 7:00 pm.
Funny thing is, i feel the same way.  I get packages around 8pm from them.  Its never! been before 7pm. Even living at different addresses. I get the picture, they just don't f*** with me. lol

You cant even offer him FIFA 16s?[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] jk man!
Lmfao! This was like last year in November. I still remember I was going to buy the Shadows for $60 and he was like just give me Fifa & it's a deal lol.

Looking at these chi deliveries got me 
1284940399717-dumpfm-pizzadog-salt_shaker.gif

Back
Top Bottom