Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Two months early + Unmarked box = TaoBao specials

Never even heard of that site before. :lol:

Last edited:
Damn shame. You're too old for this. Then you have the nerve to expect your "parents" to buy your Chicagos? You sound like a 12 year old. Grow up, get off your *** and get a job!

Sorry for the rant. Not trying to be mean. This just low key upset me when I read it. Maybe because my mom/dad stop buying me shoes past age 13. I've worked and bought my own shoes since age 15. Not saying that's a good thing or that I'm any better than you because of it. However, unless you're rich, you should understand the importance of work and the value of a dollar as early in life as possible fam.
Nah man, I don't expect my fam to buy me sneakers. That's why I save every day. After my semester ends this month I'll go find a job.

dont forget the costs and support ur.folks.provide. for u peeps to work and save onlu for shoes is a blessing. when u grow up, youll know what eye mean. if ur copping outside of the necessities, better damn well come outta ur pocket. but dont act tough like u providing, cuz u nots and ur household is.

but tryinf to grow up and realizing this is a must. gotta pass cuz no money, so ill see after resale.

Nothing wrong with getting help from your parents for more serious situations in life even tho im pretty sure nobody myself included hopes to be that bad off that we need the help. Im sorry if your 18 years old its sad if your parents are still shelling out money on a regular basis for your shoe habit. No way around it

Why you "scared" of copping shoes man. Exactly what I meant earlier. You guys take yourself out of the game early.

Think logically. 

Scared they may be limited in resulting in me not getting the shoe. That's what happens to all us humans who really want something but gets hit with a major setback like the item being "limited" yea.. That! I can bet you any amount of money you have been "scared" of not getting something and I can bet you that something was probably less than $100. What I'm trying to say is..it's not about the item or the price. It's what it means to you that's most important.

End of class

meh, these would be my first and last for the year. guess I'll be passing on the UNC's now.

Last edited:
Scared they may be limited in resulting in me not getting the shoe. That's what happens to all us humans who really want something but gets hit with a major setback like the item being "limited" yea.. That! I can bet you any amount of money you have been "scared" of not getting something and I can bet you that something was probably less than $100. What I'm trying to say is..it's not about the item or the price. It's what it means to you that's most important.

End of class
Damn Bruh . Never knew sneakers meant that much to you. You're so invested into these sneakers that it brings out feelings of being scared and worrisome at the though of missing out?

Damn Bruh . Never knew sneakers meant that much to you. You're so invested into these sneakers that it brings out feelings of being scared and worrisome at the though of missing out?

Missing out on something I really want? Yes. You're insinuating that sneakers is all I think about and these in particular are all I think of in this world. You're absolutely wrong. I'll break it down a little more simpler for you. There's a pair of sneakers I really want. The sneakers I really want has a slight chance of being limited. With that being established its a natural human behavior for someone to be nervous or scared acouple weeks from release because of past releases being so hard to obtain. Would I cry if I didn't get a pair? No. Would I kill or rob someone? No. That's going overboard. Just simply stating Im afraid of them being limited because I have a job, family AND BILLS. If you don't respect that your whole prospective is wack

Last edited:
Missing out on something I really want? Yes. You're insinuating that sneakers is all I think about and these in particular are all I think of in this world. You're absolutely wrong. I'll break it down a little more simpler for you. There's a pair of sneakers I really want. The sneakers I really want has a slight chance of being limited. With that being established its a natural human behavior for someone to be nervous or scared acouple weeks from release because of past releases being so hard to obtain. Would I cry if I didn't get a pair? No. Would I kill or rob someone? No. That's going overboard. Just simply stating Im afraid of them being limited because I have a job, family AND BILLS. If you don't respect that your whole prospective is wack
I can dig it. I just hate seeing NT'ers act like little girls before and after a release like sneakers are their everything. It's disgusting. It's a product of consumer addiction.

Back
Top Bottom