Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Na son. Pits are illegal. That doesn't work for me. I also don't ski.

Plus that stuff is too sci-fi for me.

LOL my roommate has a pit. Anyway... Back on topic before we all get kicked out.

I'm sure it's been stated, but it was pointed out to me recently that the Chicago's have the thickest tongue of all the 1's.

AirSak wasn't anymore annoying that most of the regular posters in this the thread, LOL. The whole tensai thing is HIS persona IMO. Banning him for it is like banning gamer for posting "icy". Annoying but ain't hurting nobody. I guess because he's not one of the cool kids posting pics of multiple pairs ...

AirSak wasn't anymore annoying that most of the regular posters in this the thread, LOL. The whole tensai thing is HIS persona IMO. Banning him for it is like banning gamer for posting "icy". Annoying but ain't hurting nobody. I guess because he's not one of the cool kids posting pics of multiple pairs ...
Right, that cat was doing nothing wrong tbh. These dudes will sit in here and read 10+ pages of ppl's drama/petty arguments but have the nerve to get someone booted cus they feel someone with their own style is "annoying"
mean.gif

Last edited:
maybe you guys should ask meth for an explanation, albeit he already provided one and yall just not reading, as to why he was removed.

He got kicked out the topic not the board.

Were any of you even here to see why he got kicked out?

Ya'll want dude to still be here, because this thread is dead without him. Just go to the SBB thread, so he can entertain you.

From what I've seen the issue was addressed by a mod and handled a few pages ago. Meth came in regarding sports talk and MFgooze mentioned the anime posts and das boot was issued.

He got kicked out the topic not the board.

Were any of you even here to see why he got kicked out?

Ya'll want dude to still be here, because this thread is dead without him. Just go to the SBB thread, so he can entertain you.

There was no explanation, care to give us one... Thanks

Meth doesn't owe us an explanation.

Like I said, you dudes are complaining, and have no clue why he was removed. That's hilarious to me.

Man sakuragi got kicked out..he was a good cat :smh: . All of you complaining smh, I'm about to start hitting the report button like meth say.

Y'all some **** bullies :smh:

I second that. He was any more annoying than you cats that feel the need to post how many you got on every page to get your ego stroked.

I second that. He was any more annoying than you cats that feel the need to post how many you got on every page to get your ego stroked.
bro stop. u really think these chi 1s gonna get banned 1s?

Lol...all of a sudden he is a good dude...i recall everyday, dudes be knocking on him about his post and BS nonsense, calling him the next Zyzz etc...now everyone misses him...

you folks listening to drake this morning or something, making you all feel that way? lol

I have nothing against him...just my observation....

He was an imposter to the throne of the true sneaker tensai. Thy name shalt not be taken in vain.

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom