Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Just secured my first pair for $400. I didn't want to pay that much but I wasn't able to find any for a better price after striking out big time on release day.

I went to catholic school (funny that we were all poor though) except for my bestie...he had all the Js. I had to cop LA Gears, Attack Force and if my mom was feeling good about my grades...Turf trainers (Accels from Mervyns), Air Spats in 94 for my 8th grade graduation. 

Oh, and she splurged on Carnivores and Huaraches in the summer of 94 when Big 5 had them on sale for 9.99-19.99.

How I miss those days.

Big 5 bro ham. To this day, i don't let my two boys anywhere near the shoe area. As a kid, going to that area was like going to the dentist, straight up.

Just secured my first pair for $400. I didn't want to pay that much but I wasn't able to find any for a better price after striking out big time on release day.

Congrats on getting your pair I think you will be satisfied with your purchase.

Just received my Nike display for my 1 collection and now I'm hoping to add the SBB's and UNC's [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Chi's looking good on top of the tower :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

xdcwih.jpg

Man, that looks sick fam. :nthat:

By how much will chi's pass 2013 breds in terms of resale value within 6 months?

by how much? Who knows. But I think its going to blow by the breds in 6 months, ESPECIALLY if they don't release on NDC. If thats ever confirmed as not releasing, the price on these will go ape ****

that price isnt "too bad" compared to other prices. never the less congrats on copping. rock them till u see the white under soles!!!

tensai. out.

by how much? Who knows. But I think its going to blow by the breds in 6 months, ESPECIALLY if they don't release on NDC. If thats ever confirmed as not releasing, the price on these will go ape ****
I'm thinking the same. As far as I'm concerned, all stock has already been allocated. These were never meant to be sold on NDC.

He probably wore them everyday from Rd til now. If it was only worn once he would be asking a lot more than 240

Has anyone tried to remove the insoles on these yet? They seem more glued in than usual, afraid to rip them taking them out.

Back
Top Bottom