Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
With respect to the production dates on the inside tags of the shoes, does anyone have 11/26/2014 - 1/30/2015?

I'm not sure if the production dates have been validated on legit pairs. I also haven't seen any discussions on this particular topic in recent pages. My pair matches all the "known" checks for a legit pair, just wanted to see if anyone else has the same. I purchased off of craigslist, not a retail store, which makes me wonder.

Would appreciate the feedback.

Sorry but you have absolutely no idea what your talking about and that's fine. Lasers do have a plush ankle collar and it stops there in comparison to Chi's. Chi's way>>>>

Bruh, and who are you? :lol:

I own several 1s across all different years. I DO know what I'm talking about. I've BEEN doing this whole sneaker thing for a while now.

Sit down :lol:

I own several 1s across all different years. I DO know what I'm talking about. I've BEEN doing this whole sneaker thing for a while now.

You og tho..... What's going on here people calling out everyone

Don't mind him. I said the same thing you said about my Chicago's about a week ago and got roasted by the same NTer's. The 2015's are nice but I agree that this remastered talk has to go. There's nothing remastered about these except they gave us slightly better quality. I remember someone mentioned that we're so conditioned to the trash quality the last couple years that anything better is welcomed and appreciated.

Like I understand that this is JORDAN were talking about but cot damn :lol: this is my OPINION. These chi are cool but nowhere near the level that some of you dudes hyped them up to be.

I guess I'm spoiled but these are the best leather I've ever felt on a sneaker, bar none.

View media item 1579249
The way yall hyped it up, I thought I was getting something like that ^^^^ . But I should have known a lot you don't buy anything outside of JB, and that's fine. Just know that YOU have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to leather quality :wink:

You og tho..... What's going on here people calling out everyone

No idea, dudes feel the need to flex over knowledge of sneakers for no reason.

I been doing since before I was a teen. I'll be damned if someone says I have no idea what I'm talking about :lol:

Don't mind him. I said the same thing you said about my Chicago's about a week ago and got roasted by the same NTer's. The 2015's are nice but I agree that this remastered talk has to go. There's nothing remastered about these except they gave us slightly better quality. I remember someone mentioned that we're so conditioned to the trash quality the last couple years that anything better is welcomed and appreciated.

That was I.

With respect to the production dates on the inside tags of the shoes, does anyone have 11/26/2014 - 1/30/2015?

I'm not sure if the production dates have been validated on legit pairs. I also haven't seen any discussions on this particular topic in recent pages. My pair matches all the "known" checks for a legit pair, just wanted to see if anyone else has the same. I purchased off of craigslist, not a retail store, which makes me wonder.

Mine is 12/10/14 - 2/06/15

happy bdays dudes

and on another note usps is super basura

their tracking site just died currently

more than 1 hr wait to speak to customer representative as I type this

and seller said these birdbrains put my box on the wrong truck! I ordered these on june 8! delivery was supposed to be today?!

us piece of s!@# service this aint the first time i had beef with you...........

I'm glad the central hub is near my house I just pick things up from them and ship out the hub directly. Actually makes anything I ship come a day faster.

FINALLY got my pair of Chi's in. My boy across the pond grabbed them from SNS for me. Funny thing is they came in one of the black/gold boxes. Not complaining tho, super happy to have a pair at retail!

And happy bday to you dudes!

Last edited:

Hope this helps. View media item 1579346

What are the "known checks" I haven't seen much talk on how to verify these, or what to look for with fakes. I'd think the leather wouldn't be quite as buttery on fakes, but I haven't see details on how to spot them.

What are the "known checks" I haven't seen much talk on how to verify these, or what to look for with fakes. I'd think the leather wouldn't be quite as buttery on fakes, but I haven't see details on how to spot them.

Just the normal things to look out for on Jordan 1s i.e. Widow's peaks on toe box / heel, vertical stitching in the inner and outer body area of the shoe where the Nike swoosh is should not be touching the swoosh, the actual extra lace bags should be wound up a certain way and the plastic bags shouldn't have any Nike logo or red line on top part, in addition to not being overly sized. Those are just the few things I know. Others can chime in.

Back
Top Bottom