Nike Air Hyperflight Appreciation vol. Am I the only one searching for a pair???

Slippery sole

Unless you were playing ontop of ky jelly ... your smoking crack.

There was only 2 good things that hyperflights provided. Traction and Lightweight.

These are my all time favorite shoes to play in.

Extra Innersole =
eek.gif

I never had a problem with ankle support.

Only thing is the shoe gets destroyed, especially outdoors.

I member I had the blk/blk pair when they released...i took them back b/c of the creasing but i now wish i didnt...

The only thing I remember about these is the petition that Nike Talk started to get that one colorway released, never happened though. I do believe the personwho started the petition received a letter from the creator of the Hyperflights.

I have the orange and the snakeskin, I really wanted the purple but everytime someone had it here I had just spent my money on something else so if you have a12-14 purple you know who to contact. It's funny I bought these at Footlocker and the guy said "i don't know why you would want these ugly orangeshoes anyway?" he said wear like some k-swiss joint cause white is in
indifferent.gif
Oh well...

Originally Posted by never wear them

DEAD STOCK SZ 11.5 I WISH I CAN WEAR THESE....IM A SZ 10.5

4e7159848616648feb45a6fc2e9f7050405d8fd.pjpg

I bought these last year, but I don't like how they look in person. I wanted the all blue and all red pair in the 6th grade.

had the hyperflight II's in platinum as well as the black hyperflight I. These were hyped up in the bay, i remember seeing every color in high school

Originally Posted by lnfinite35

Anyone still got pics of that iridescent(sp?) sample pair?

Billy Hoyle actually owns a pair of the "lenticular" pair, and another pair of samples with the perforations on the side of the shoe....thoselenticulars tho....
eek.gif

edit: found the pic after searching

n11500234_34651244_5231.jpg

Nice to look at...while they're still in the box. Once you play in them, it's all downhill from there. Got rid of my navy pair years ago.

im looking for the hyperflight 2's blue/light blue pair i had a MINUTE ago...

sent them to nike for a voucher never got it or my shoes lol

nike_hyperflight2_4.jpg

my basketball grails too.. along with the zoom flight 5's. i want the navy, unc, and royal blue colorways. been lookin on ebay for AGES and missed the 1chance i had (stupid computer lag)

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by lnfinite35

Anyone still got pics of that iridescent(sp?) sample pair?

Billy Hoyle actually owns a pair of the "lenticular" pair, and another pair of samples with the perforations on the side of the shoe....those lenticulars tho....
eek.gif

edit: found the pic after searching

n11500234_34651244_5231.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
Hey please post some up close pics BH.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Slippery sole

Unless you were playing ontop of ky jelly ... your smoking crack.

There was only 2 good things that hyperflights provided. Traction and Lightweight.

These are my all time favorite shoes to play in.

Extra Innersole =
eek.gif

I never had a problem with ankle support.

Only thing is the shoe gets destroyed, especially outdoors.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but seriously i wanted a pair of these so bad when they released

One of the boys i work with has a black pair that are pretty close to my size which he is trying to sell me......will see once i have tried them on......

The hyperflights were everywhere in my highschool as a freshman, the purple and yellow hypers were ill, and the limited edition joints were fire

Hoyle,

Those are crack.

I miss Nike Alpha Project sneakers in general. Nike was at one of their highest creative and technological points with Alpha Project. If I remember correctlyit started with the Zoom GPs. I know I'm going slightly off topic, but does anyone else remember the mad scientist-type commercial with Payton?

Some Alpha Project kicks were:

Zoom GPs
Flightposites
Nike Vis Zoom Uptempo
Nike Air Big Flyer Force
Hyperflights

A lot of the Alpha Project kicks used Tuned Air also since that was a big technology during the time. They also had the 5 dot symbol as the Hyperflights do.

^^

Truth.

He needs to make every nike shoe.

Hoyle, I was gonna inbox u.

They got all 3 Jwill Miami Swingman jerseys for $10 on the Miami Heat website.

Swingman = Worthless

laugh.gif

Thanks though!

(I'm glad he didn't get dealt this past deadline...buyin a Nets jersey or somethin woulda sucked
laugh.gif
)

I like these ones too.

l_d5e525f1cc7b7ec88ba1bf0ca9a34e34.jpg

Back
Top Bottom