Nike Air Hyperflight Appreciation vol. Am I the only one searching for a pair???

I actually know the answer to my question. I'm sure there are others on the board who would love to see these retroed. After recently getting a pairof JetFlights, Hyperflights are my NKE B-ball grail (yellow pair word to BHoyle).

Nike please retro these soon...
ohwell.gif

I still have my pair. Pretty bad creasing, but I still rock them from time to time. Very nice shoe.

man i had that royal blue pair, i thought these were crazy innovative when they came out. as soon as i saw that creasing.....it was dropped in the back of thecloset never to be reminded of.

Personally, I always thought hyperflights were hideous. I remember my friend had them in high school and I never understood why anybody would buy such an uglyshoe.

But that's just my opinion.

i just sold 5 of my pairs.
embarassed.gif
only have 3 left

forgot to take a family photo before i sold um too
frown.gif

i worked at hibbett sports when i was younger, we had about 20 pairs of these in the purple colorway for 29.99, i've yet to wear any of the three i bought.

This is from a post I made a couple months ago.

So this is what I know. Certain shoes have 5 dots on them, they came in silver/brown boxes, and I believe they were all pretty much released in 2000.

I have the Graphite/Blk Zoom Hyperflights. That's all I know. What else can you tell me about it?

So I UNDS'd these last night. Took a few snapshots before though.

Box

Open Box

What's the story on the man behind the dedication? Edward N Santos?

Open Box 2

Yawn...

Soles

Right Side

Lateral

Medial

Medial Close Up

FLIGHT

ZOOOOOOOMMMM

Heel Sole

Toe Sole

PEEP THE RECIEPT!!! - $40.00

Big ups to mel0nhead for snagging these for me. Thanks homie!

they run a whole size to a half size bigger.

the cushioning is nice and they real low to the ground but they bottom out if you are heavy or play them to death.

they crease like no other shoe maybe except for the adidas kobe line.

the tongue is too small and slips under your laces at times when playing

great idea but bad execution

the purple ones are the only original hyperflight colorways to come in a orange/brown box

I have the Navy blue pair and the yellow pair. I love wearing them when it's hot outside. Folks are forced to look down to see what the hell is blindingthem
laugh.gif

The Ultraflights were hot too. I have a pair of blue and a pair of yellow in those too.
happy.gif

I got my pair at Marshall's for $19.99, sold em away a few years ago on ebay though...
frown.gif

NobleKane...wow man! The yellow pair is by far the best color made. Creasing or not it is a classic shoe, and definate neck-breaker.

These are too damn narrow for my feet. I had the navy ones and they were just putting my feet through crucial pain. Great looking shoe though. IMO, Ultraflight> Hyperflight.

I always wanted a pair

I see they crease like the Shox I have though. I would still get a pair though.

I had the red ones back in the day. I remembering walking with my feet balled up 2 prevent creasing
laugh.gif
. Always wanted the purple ones cause of J-Will.

I got the Silver ones and Navy Hyperflights 2 VNDS in a size 8.5 now.

ultraflights were indeed much better...btw i do have a ds size 10.5 yellow pair of hypers.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

These are too damn narrow for my feet. I had the navy ones and they were just putting my feet through crucial pain. Great looking shoe though. IMO, Ultraflight > Hyperflight.
wow you must have like the widest feet of all time
laugh.gif

i agree the ultraflight>hyperflight for ball BUT the ease of putting on the hyperflight>the pain of putting on the ultraflight

All I remeber is they were so uncomfortable, it was too flat sometimes felt worse than walking bare foot...

Back
Top Bottom