Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

Tommy wearing them on Martin in Season 1, episode 9 in 1992

IMG_5804.jpeg
What a couple! The Air Trainer Huarache and the Air Challenge Huarache... 2 of my top ten of all time!!! :emoji_heart_eyes:

Does anyone know if the 2019 OGs fit the same as the 2014 QS? I went a half size down on the 2014s and might pick up a pair of the OGs

Scored these off GOAT for $99 bucks. Which makes me realize.... for all of you hanging on to Air Carnivores, Cool Blue Trainer Huaraches, Air Force Maxes listing them for $500 bucks, just keep em.... nobody is buying them at those prices.

Attachments

• 20240719_161520.jpg
    20240719_161520.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 423
  • 20240719_161516.jpg
    20240719_161516.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 423
Scored these off GOAT for $99 bucks. Which makes me realize.... for all of you hanging on to Air Carnivores, Cool Blue Trainer Huaraches, Air Force Maxes listing them for $500 bucks, just keep em.... nobody is buying them at those prices.

I want another pair of these. I hope Nike is listening. I remember watching a contestant on American Gladiators with these on. lol

Saw the price....$210!! 🤯🤯🤯

Yeah, these collabs, they can keep them. Especially for that much. Just give me the OG Bo's from the commercial. And these commercials (the Deion one as well) were my introduction to Denis Leary! 🔥 Love these commercials. Can still go word for word when I watch it.

Well, a couple of years ago, we saw CdG retro the Sunder in a b&w c/w... and 2 years later, we got the OG.
So............. 🤞🤞🤞

Saw the price....$210!! 🤯🤯🤯

Yeah, these collabs, they can keep them. Especially for that much. Just give me the OG Bo's from the commercial. And these commercials (the Deion one as well) were my introduction to Denis Leary! 🔥 Love these commercials. Can still go word for word when I watch it.

Good thing is collabs usually precede regular drops. Would love the Bo’s again but this time with good materials.

Good thing is collabs usually precede regular drops. Would love the Bo’s again but this time with good materials.

Sometimes. We NEVER got a regular OG release of the Carnivore and I was so miffed! 😞 Still have my retro pair, wearable but I went down .5 and now I don't think they will fit. 😢😢

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom