Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

this :nerd:

Also looking for the emerald/berry jawns. How about the sizing on them? I've been reading the thread and it's been a mixed between going TTS and going a half size up. I had to go a full size up on the Scream Green Huaraches.

Is there anywhere else besides evilbay that I can look for these?

eBay and Amazon is all I've seen. I went with my size which is a 12. Toe room was fine. It's a tight fit with the huarache sock which is good but could be a little looser. I think the strap could be longer though.

Man honestly I don't think you can but I'd try the sauce method. I use 40 volume cream. It works just as good as the expensive stuff

Man, I haven't done that in years. I just found a DS pair on StockX, for $90. copped. I was gonna buy a used pair with those yellow stains for $60, not worth it.

20181019_172128.jpg

Attachments

• 20181019_172137.jpg
    20181019_172137.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 28
I hope the quality matches that of the emerald berry pair. That leather was perfect! Somehow I don’t think it will and in my eyes that will be a big distraction.

Well the quality is pretty good. The leather isn’t great but it’s not awful. It is at least soft and pliable. The leather on the berry pair is still better. My complaint on the berry pair was that the strap was too short. Well I think they fixed the strap on the purples. It’s not longer than the berry pair but it does seem to match up when it closes better. There are some frayed areas on the stitching which are a distraction but the openings on all the cutouts seem pretty good. A let down is the Nike Air on the back isn’t embroidered.

At any rate it’s a good retro but I think the berry pair wins out with the better leather. I wish I had not sold my extra berry pair now.

210DE8D0-BF3E-411E-B399-833AAFD7D75E.jpeg
974308FF-FEA4-4DA7-9B2B-5AAF097EBB62.jpeg
74E72AE6-D7F2-411B-A7F5-847D45C62380.jpeg
B0BD44F7-03E4-4C29-853A-60FF7BE34604.jpeg
038178EC-BDBA-49AB-B734-5DCC16DF86FB.jpeg

That Nike Air on the back looks terrible. Typical corner cutting by Nike. :smh:

Yeah I definitely would’ve preferred stitching.

As a side note they do hug your feet well. Comfort is that of the berry pair for me. You can definitely tell there is a large air unit in these. No forefoot air of course.

Man it sounds crazy but I was PUMPED when I found out the Berry jointhad the embroidered Nike Air. Especially after the Cool Blues didn’t have it.

Those little details matter.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom