Nike Air Huarache Bball 2012 (SUMMER 2012 - CounterKicks.com)

How is it that these upcoming color ways are "boring", but the OG black/italy blue release is "hot"? lol

Just picked up the OG White/Blue/Purple color in Vegas from Nike store... Phew, thought I was going to miss out.

Just picked up the OG White/Blue/Purple color in Vegas from Nike store... Phew, thought I was going to miss out.

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

How is it that these upcoming color ways are "boring", but the OG black/italy blue release is "hot"? lol

c/s.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

c/s.  
laugh.gif

My Volts came in today from NDC, they're dope but also big as hell lol.  I could only get the QS in a sz 14 but I grabbed these in my regular sz 15.  Surprised at how big they are, esp since I wear a lot of 15.5's for Nike basketball GR's when available.  These seem even bigger than that.
The volt on these def pops, my pics don't do them justice...

scaled.php

scaled.php

The still-growing family...

• scaled.php

scaled.php

My Volts came in today from NDC, they're dope but also big as hell lol.  I could only get the QS in a sz 14 but I grabbed these in my regular sz 15.  Surprised at how big they are, esp since I wear a lot of 15.5's for Nike basketball GR's when available.  These seem even bigger than that.
The volt on these def pops, my pics don't do them justice...

scaled.php

scaled.php

The still-growing family...

• scaled.php

scaled.php

^ Nice. I know what you mean by the shoe looking big. I passed on plenty of kicks because I've seen them in a sz 12 or 13 and they looked like a 15. So I could only imagine lol. Hopefully the blacks make our foot look smaller because I'm interested in the blk/whites which are on Eastbay

^ Nice. I know what you mean by the shoe looking big. I passed on plenty of kicks because I've seen them in a sz 12 or 13 and they looked like a 15. So I could only imagine lol. Hopefully the blacks make our foot look smaller because I'm interested in the blk/whites which are on Eastbay

Necro-bump.. But ahs anyone actually hooped in the mesh-toed version of these? Im considering them..

Apologies for the bump but does anyone know where I can find the Black-Red/White or the Black-White colourway. I've searched everywhere if anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it. Looking for a size 9-10(1/2) UK or 10-11(1/2) US. 

Last edited:
ebay would be be your best bet. i love these, still have yet to find any of the colorways i really want but still.

Back
Top Bottom