Nike Air Griffin? Why not?

air griffin would be cool. he could replace steve nash's sig shoe on the nike basketball lineup

air griffin would be cool. he could replace steve nash's sig shoe on the nike basketball lineup

His shoe next year should be called "Air Max Animal"
and its gonna suck for the Clippers during the summer of '14 when he leaves for the Lakers or the Thunder...but it would be nice to see him make the Clippers relevant. oh well..

His shoe next year should be called "Air Max Animal"
and its gonna suck for the Clippers during the summer of '14 when he leaves for the Lakers or the Thunder...but it would be nice to see him make the Clippers relevant. oh well..

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Dude is for real, shoe will be coming soon I would imagine.

R U cereal? The season is halfway over, what you think he gonna debute his sig shoe in February, march
laugh.gif

Realistically at the start of next season he will have a sig shoe

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Dude is for real, shoe will be coming soon I would imagine.

R U cereal? The season is halfway over, what you think he gonna debute his sig shoe in February, march
laugh.gif

Realistically at the start of next season he will have a sig shoe

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^
Agreed.

Gladiator like.
Gentle Giant
Quiet Beast
Silent Assassin
Well if we are going Greek or Roman, might I suggest the following...

cyclops2.jpg

All kidding aside, I would like to see him be the exception to the 'big men don't sell shoes' argument.

^^
Agreed.

Gladiator like.
Gentle Giant
Quiet Beast
Silent Assassin
Well if we are going Greek or Roman, might I suggest the following...

cyclops2.jpg

All kidding aside, I would like to see him be the exception to the 'big men don't sell shoes' argument.

Nike sleepin on this kid, i mean is gonna be as big asKD/Lebron. Its prob an issue over the nike budget for sig shoe players, toomany aging "superstars" with sig shoes getting overpaid.

Give the kid his shoe and stop flogging ther same old crap nike! If john wallcan get a sig shoe then im sure this kid can, nike prob playing the worthinessgame on this one. Barkley charisma.... well not when he was playin ball hewould take the head off anyone who crossed him on the court.

Nike sleepin on this kid, i mean is gonna be as big asKD/Lebron. Its prob an issue over the nike budget for sig shoe players, toomany aging "superstars" with sig shoes getting overpaid.

Give the kid his shoe and stop flogging ther same old crap nike! If john wallcan get a sig shoe then im sure this kid can, nike prob playing the worthinessgame on this one. Barkley charisma.... well not when he was playin ball hewould take the head off anyone who crossed him on the court.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

he doesn't have one because although he is one of the best forwards in the game, he has the personality of a wet mop.

You have to imagine if a young kid or casual fan is going to walk into a footlocker and say "I want the the griffins."

at this point, the answer is no
I would disagree.
Nike has a way of keeping thier not too well spoken athletes or light spoken ones apart of the commercial not BE the commercial.  Kids LOVE Blake... White People Love Black.. Brotha's respect his game.  He has HIGH crossover appeal to casual and not so casual fans which are who you want to sell shoes to and their kids will want those kicks as well.

Good kid who works hard and says little and when fights occur stands back for the most part.  Who can't sell that? (Adi & Reebok) I kid I kid.
Kids love Blake like they love John Wall.

he doesn't have one because although he is one of the best forwards in the game, he has the personality of a wet mop.

You have to imagine if a young kid or casual fan is going to walk into a footlocker and say "I want the the griffins."

I would disagree.
Nike has a way of keeping thier not too well spoken athletes or light spoken ones apart of the commercial not BE the commercial.  Kids LOVE Blake... White People Love Black.. Brotha's respect his game.  He has HIGH crossover appeal to casual and not so casual fans which are who you want to sell shoes to and their kids will want those kicks as well.

Good kid who works hard and says little and when fights occur stands back for the most part.  Who can't sell that? (Adi & Reebok) I kid I kid.
Kids love Blake like they love John Wall.

i hope blake debuts his signature line during all star weekend. if this kid stays healthy he's gonna be the next big thing.

i hope blake debuts his signature line during all star weekend. if this kid stays healthy he's gonna be the next big thing.

A Griffin signature shoe would be great. Hopefully they're working on it as we speak so that it comes out this season.

A Griffin signature shoe would be great. Hopefully they're working on it as we speak so that it comes out this season.

You guys don't understand the process.
If there was a shoe coming out between now and fall, we'd know already.

All Star Weekend 2012 is the projected launch date.

You guys don't understand the process.
If there was a shoe coming out between now and fall, we'd know already.

All Star Weekend 2012 is the projected launch date.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by FullMetal

I would disagree.

eek.gif
 Rockdeep? I haven't kept up with the story, but what happened to the scammer allegations?
lol crickets........
He got a PM just like errybody else slim.
If you have questions.. feel free to PM me too.

Back
Top Bottom