Nike Air Griffey Max New Pics

pimp.gif
OMG

Just scopped a mariners fitted with the teal brim...def gotta keep it in a dark place to keep the colors from fading until these release....cant wait

Originally Posted by never wear them

damn, never liked these.... hated griffey back then.... but they do look good. prob cop

Now see, these are the kind of buyers that ruin it for true fans of the Griffey line. If you never likedthem 12 years ago, why do you like them now? Save a few pairs for the fans who are actually anticipating this release.

Originally Posted by VaBoiInATL

Just scopped a mariners fitted with the teal brim...def gotta keep it in a dark place to keep the colors from fading until these release....cant wait

doo u mind showing piks?????

Originally Posted by DEpast

damn, never liked these.... hated griffey back then.... but they do look good. prob cop

Now see, these are the kind of buyers that ruin it for true fans of the Griffey line. If you never liked them 12 years ago, why do you like them now? Save a few pairs for the fans who are actually anticipating this release.
People change their style and opinions on sneakers... You're talking about 12 years ago... I'm sure you've changed in 12 years. Don't be so ignorant.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by VaBoiInATL

Maicol...I scooped it off ebay so when it comes in I can def take pics of it
okkkkk kool thanks
i also found these Mariners fitted to go with em
luks pretty clean n goes great with the kicks

62536f2c4b572b4906792c4b54b4731b73c85da5.jpg

anybody know if this is going to be a GR release like the Penny 2's?? or something more limited?

Now see, these are the kind of buyers that ruin it for true fans of the Griffey line. If you never liked them 12 years ago, why do you like them now? Save a few pairs for the fans who are actually anticipating this release.
If these are a GR, you have nothing to worry about. These will probably sit on shelves. So "true fans" will get a pair or more.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

If these are a GR, you have nothing to worry about. These will probably sit on shelves. So "true fans" will get a pair or more.
theres rumors of these being an urban release
sick.gif

dont care no matter what im getting my pair

roll.gif
roll.gif

So by him buying one pair, will effect all the other griffey fans in the world? a person can't change their mind if they like a shoe from when they were alittle kid/teen to now when they are an adult?

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom