Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

that carbon fiber wannabe crap made me not get these i refues to dish out 140 for some crap-tadtic retros when will nike move past this

i cant believe what they tried to pass off as carbon fiber i cant believe they would cut such a corner and the orange is even worse

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

that carbon fiber wannabe crap made me not get these i refues to dish out 140 for some crap-tadtic retros when will nike move past this

i cant believe what they tried to pass off as carbon fiber i cant believe they would cut such a corner and the orange is even worse

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Look for this tee to be available at your local Champs Sports this week...

JM
eek.gif
 definitely goin to look for that shirt..it is obviously for the AGM 2s

JM
eek.gif
 definitely goin to look for that shirt..it is obviously for the AGM 2s

JM
Nike should have used "I'm that @%$%%$%%% who likes to match everything with my shoes like a dickhead"

JM
Nike should have used "I'm that @%$%%$%%% who likes to match everything with my shoes like a dickhead"

Pass, I'm 25 and I have like Zero recollection of these there nothing special to me.
Good to see them out for all who love them though.

Pass, I'm 25 and I have like Zero recollection of these there nothing special to me.
Good to see them out for all who love them though.

Originally Posted by alan713

Showed up at Foot Locker with the $30 off coupon and they let me use it.

did they say anything when u gave it to them? 
i remember i was using a coupon for some shoes before and they just said that it wasnt goin to work and i told them that it would work so they tried it and it worked..and im pretty sure the shoes i was gettin were excluded from discount but i just wanted to see what would happen
grin.gif

i remember i was using a coupon for some shoes before and they just said that it wasnt goin to work and i told them that it would work so they tried it and it worked..and im pretty sure the shoes i was gettin were excluded from discount but i just wanted to see what would happen
grin.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

grin.gif
its all up to the store.
i went to one store and they were like naw son.
went to 2 store at the mall near me and they were like yup. got 1 in gs sizes for my girl and 1 for me. saved $60 overall.
went to a store today and saw Bordeaux 7s sitting there. asked to used the coupon and the chick said no because they exceeded the monthly coupon limit on shoes that have a "release date"

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

grin.gif
its all up to the store.
i went to one store and they were like naw son.
went to 2 store at the mall near me and they were like yup. got 1 in gs sizes for my girl and 1 for me. saved $60 overall.
went to a store today and saw Bordeaux 7s sitting there. asked to used the coupon and the chick said no because they exceeded the monthly coupon limit on shoes that have a "release date"

Originally Posted by bigj505

Hogwash.

Completely.

Back
Top Bottom