Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

i cant even pass these up for $110
pimp.gif

hell they are selling like a first retro only 6-8.5, 10, 14, 15 left. i expect the 8, 8.5, and 10 to be gone soon.

hell they are selling like a first retro only 6-8.5, 10, 14, 15 left. i expect the 8, 8.5, and 10 to be gone soon.

Brewcrew17.. I got em at a mom&pop (local acct) store here in the Bay Area..

And yes the AGM II's were retro'd back in '03.. In grey/maroon/white, and in white/red. It's a first for the OG colorway, though, so that's what any articles bout these kicks are referring to. And come May 28th, midnight navy/chlorine blue (teal-not freshwater)/white will be dropping. Then in July (release date TBD), the white/blk/photo blue (OG colorway) is set to drop as well.

Brewcrew17.. I got em at a mom&pop (local acct) store here in the Bay Area..

And yes the AGM II's were retro'd back in '03.. In grey/maroon/white, and in white/red. It's a first for the OG colorway, though, so that's what any articles bout these kicks are referring to. And come May 28th, midnight navy/chlorine blue (teal-not freshwater)/white will be dropping. Then in July (release date TBD), the white/blk/photo blue (OG colorway) is set to drop as well.

Btw I should add that I also got the '03 retros, and I just compared an OG pair of AGM II's with the grey/maroons and with the freshwater retros.. The grey retros were done so poorly - almost to a point they look like fakes. The dots on the medial side of the greys werent the same amount, and the placement of the back part of the toe box to the inner heal is so off, among other things. These freshwaters are on point, I'm glad to say, and it's good that Nike didn't screw a classic up like they've notoriously done before with other kicks.

Btw I should add that I also got the '03 retros, and I just compared an OG pair of AGM II's with the grey/maroons and with the freshwater retros.. The grey retros were done so poorly - almost to a point they look like fakes. The dots on the medial side of the greys werent the same amount, and the placement of the back part of the toe box to the inner heal is so off, among other things. These freshwaters are on point, I'm glad to say, and it's good that Nike didn't screw a classic up like they've notoriously done before with other kicks.

if you missed out on these tonight or even tomorrow just know that you'll most likely copp these on the F&F sale.

if you missed out on these tonight or even tomorrow just know that you'll most likely copp these on the F&F sale.

Idk how yall claim to know there will be restocks or chances to buy below retail. Can't base each release on the past. Smh.

Idk how yall claim to know there will be restocks or chances to buy below retail. Can't base each release on the past. Smh.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

DO NOT DEAL WITH DEADSTOCKSHOES.com!

They e-mailed me TODAY (the day before the release) to tell me my order was canceled! I pre-ordered these on March 26th, the day they put them up! They could not have told me earlier? I already knew they were notorious for not sending out tracking numbers since I have dealt with them and Shoetrends previously. I've been a loyal customer since 2000 when I bought the first Penny 1 retro from them. This is unacceptable. PLUS they still have my $105 for the Air Max 95s I bought in the same order and guess what, no refund for those.

BEWARE!

Hey guy cant u call ur bank or credit card  and stop the payment to deadstockshoes??? 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

DO NOT DEAL WITH DEADSTOCKSHOES.com!

They e-mailed me TODAY (the day before the release) to tell me my order was canceled! I pre-ordered these on March 26th, the day they put them up! They could not have told me earlier? I already knew they were notorious for not sending out tracking numbers since I have dealt with them and Shoetrends previously. I've been a loyal customer since 2000 when I bought the first Penny 1 retro from them. This is unacceptable. PLUS they still have my $105 for the Air Max 95s I bought in the same order and guess what, no refund for those.

BEWARE!

Hey guy cant u call ur bank or credit card  and stop the payment to deadstockshoes??? 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

^^^^^^ Junior's shoes aren't on the mainstream level of Jordan's. Even though this is a highly sought after OG colorway, and I believe this is the first retro?
nah, they retrod these in '03, a few colorways
Sure?
I was looking through old pictures in my photobucket and found these pics. Sold it to a friend with the matching jersey.

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

^^^^^^ Junior's shoes aren't on the mainstream level of Jordan's. Even though this is a highly sought after OG colorway, and I believe this is the first retro?
nah, they retrod these in '03, a few colorways
Sure?
I was looking through old pictures in my photobucket and found these pics. Sold it to a friend with the matching jersey.

^sold my white/red pair too back then. i always wanted the grey/matoon colorway they released back in 2003 aswell

both of those colorways rotted on shelves in 2003

this shoe classic

Back
Top Bottom