Nike Air Griffey Max 1 white/black/mid navy/stealth March 2013???

Have to see these in person. The sole looks weird being grey in pics. They probably should have changed up the colorblocking on the midsole like they normally do.

I know this can't be answered just asking for opinions.. do y'all think these will sit for a second? .. trying to use a coupon on these 

Last edited:
I know this can't be answered just asking for opinions.. do y'all think these will sit for a second? .. trying to use a coupon on these 

Most of the time they do sit around. People will be too busy buying their 11's and foams anyways. :lol:

Word? I forgot these came out today, and was going to see them tomorrow. I still plan on doing it, but the lack of interest in this thread says a lot.

No pics :nerd:

^ Nice pick up.. how you liking them in person ?.. for some reason i'm thinking i can get them cheaper then $150. nicekicks just had them for $220 shipped, but i missed it.. they still have a size 8 & 9 tho if anybody is interested.. use code 20OFF100
http://shopnicekicks.com/products/air-griffey-max-1

the gold is a lot nicer color in person.. im satisfied with them they are a nice switch up from all the other colorways imo

The pure platinum/navy/turquoise/black.. that drop on the 22'd 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom