Nike Air Griffey Max 1 white/black/mid navy/stealth March 2013???

%24T2eC16N,!zoE9s5nd8,PBReUVsiPgQ~~60_3.JPG

tumblr_md8vq0oSzw1qzjrx8.gif

What's up with all these GS colorways? I guess it would be too much to ask to get some classic colors in mens sizes.

I wish they would leave this shoe alone. They keep dropping these lackluster (Seahawks) or atrocious (crimsons) colorways, why not ease up on those and give us freshwaters again? I'd kill for a pair of those. I only sold my pair because they ran small and my true size hurt to wear. Got volts and emeralds 1/2 sz up and they're perfect. Just feel like this shoe got *****d out.

I wish they would leave this shoe alone. They keep dropping these lackluster (Seahawks) or atrocious (crimsons) colorways, why not ease up on those and give us freshwaters again? I'd kill for a pair of those. I only sold my pair because they ran small and my true size hurt to wear. Got volts and emeralds 1/2 sz up and they're perfect. Just feel like this shoe got *****d out.
Definitely got *****d out. I don't why they can't come out with the OG colors again, they will most certainly move off shelves. Only pair I missed that I wanted was the varsity red color way. Those crimson/ "Denver broncos" color way is horrid at best, and the colors on the GS lineup is laughable....very disappointed.

great pick up for any seattle seahawks fan out there.  I love the Air Max Griffey 1's, but not feelin this colorway so much

Picked up the "Seahawks" color way today for $130 from my friends store. Material is pretty good quality but the paint on the midsole is definitely subpar. Still like the color way, it's different..

Does anybody dislike OG Volts?

So why all the hate for the Seahawks colorway? It's almost the exact same color scheme, some of y'all hate just for the sake of hating. I'll cop Seahawks with a discount & keep it moving.

Crimsons on the other hand are beyond horrid. And I hope they don't retro the OG colorways again anytime soon. They dropped them Freshwaters & Volts twice a couple years ago & Emeralds sat for months. If you don't own all 3 you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Last edited:
Does anybody dislike OG Volts?

So why all the hate for the Seahawks colorway? It's almost the exact same color scheme, some of y'all hate just for the sake of hating. I'll cop Seahawks with a discount & keep it moving.

Crimsons on the other hand are beyond horrid. And I hope they don't retro the OG colorways again anytime soon. They dropped them Freshwaters & Volts twice a couple years ago & Emeralds sat for months. If you don't own all 3 you have nobody to blame but yourself.
I was thinking the same thing , there a nice subtle color way ,people hate to hate

^^^^^ on those does Anyone know why they blacked the sole and didn't keep it white like that? They look good either way though
The OG GRs had the black-midsole.  The Griffey PE's had the white-midsole.  Nike was just sticking with the OG GR C/W.  

where can i get those seahawks pair only see them in gs sizes online and in stores

Yikes!

Nike Air Griffey Max 1

Pure Platinum/Black-Cool Grey-Pimento

354912-007

June 2013

Last edited:
Usually any retros I like from nike in black/gold colorway I want, but that grey outsole just isn't doing it for me. Maybe if it were black, I'd consider.

Back
Top Bottom