Nike Air Griffey Max 1 GS SIZE'S– ‘Volt’

the griffeys are sold out everywhere
eek.gif
? i guess i dont feel bad for copping both colors for retail 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

why can't they restock or rerelease this pair?

Clearly you been under a rock......And as far as kid sizes da hood kids/girls will rejoice...they been clammeringFor these since da first run of retros.
dey been clammering for dem?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

why can't they restock or rerelease this pair?

Clearly you been under a rock......And as far as kid sizes da hood kids/girls will rejoice...they been clammeringFor these since da first run of retros.
dey been clammering for dem?

maybe i will cop for my girl. its hard to tell if she'll actually wear em though

maybe i will cop for my girl. its hard to tell if she'll actually wear em though

any word on when these drop? my gurl was asking me bout em, she likes em so i wanna pick her up a pair to go with mine
pimp.gif

any word on when these drop? my gurl was asking me bout em, she likes em so i wanna pick her up a pair to go with mine
pimp.gif

Trying to find a pair of Freshwaters in a 5.5 / 6 for my girl, still no luck....

Trying to find a pair of Freshwaters in a 5.5 / 6 for my girl, still no luck....

These should be coming out in 2011. i would guess round the same time as the Cincinnati Reds C/w drops

These should be coming out in 2011. i would guess round the same time as the Cincinnati Reds C/w drops

YO! $50 in Infant sizes. Even the 3C has a bubble. Might cop for my nephew. RD is this Saturday. DF!!!

YO! $50 in Infant sizes. Even the 3C has a bubble. Might cop for my nephew. RD is this Saturday. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom